Karnataka Bank Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.karnatakabank.com for the hiring of vacancies at Karnataka Bank. The candidate who is looking for Probationary Clerk can apply online application on or before 20-07-2019.
|Organization Name||Karnataka Bank|
|Post Name||Probationary Clerk|
|No. of Vacancies|
Post Name:– Probationary Clerk
No of Post:- Not Specified
Salary Breakup: Rs. 37000/- Per Month
Graduates in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (First Class)*/equivalent grade from any UGC recognised university. Candidates should be graduates as on 01-07-2019. Those who are awaiting results of degree examination/pursuing degree shall not be eligible to apply. Candidates should be able to speak any one of the vernacular/state language along with Hindi & English and also be a computer literate.
26 years as on 1st July 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Online Test and Interview.
SC/ST:- Rs. 500/-
Others:- Rs. 600/-
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Probationary Clerk posts in Karnataka Bank, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on Karnataka Bank official website at www.karnatakabank.com from 10th July 2019 and before 20th July 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 10th July 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 20th July 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- Your responses (answers) will be analysed with other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, your candidature may be cancelled. Any candidate who is found copying or receiving or giving assistance or engaging in any behaviour unbecoming of a candidate will not be considered for assessment. The Bank may take further action against such candidates as deemed fit by it.
- You should bring with you a ball-point pen. A sheet of paper will be provided which can be used for rough work or taking down the question number you would like to review at the end of the test before submitting your answers. After the test is over you MUST hand over this sheet of paper to the Test Administrator before leaving the venue.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any centre or for any candidate.
- Please note that a candidate is allowed to appear only once in the online examination. Multiple appearances in online examination will result in cancellation of candidature. In case more than one call letter has been generated, candidates are advised to appear only once on the date and at the time mentioned on the respective call letter. All other call letters are to be surrendered.
- Anyone found to be disclosing, publishing, reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of test contents in any form or any information therein in whole or part thereof or by any means verbal or written, electronic or mechanical or taking away the papers supplied in the examination hall or found to be in unauthorised possession of test content is likely to be prosecuted.
- The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
- No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
- Bank reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- Bank, also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and Bank will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- If sufficient number of candidates does not opt for a particular centre for “Online” Examination, Bank reserves the right to allot any other adjacent centre to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a centre, Bank reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidate.