Kerala Agricultural University recruitment Assistant 2 Posts : Kerala Agricultural University invites application for the post of 02 Skilled Assistant on Daily wages under The RKVY Project. Walk-in-interview 21st July 2015.
Name of Post:- Skilled Assistant
Job Location:- Kerala
Pay Scale:- Rs. 400/- Per Day
Last Date:- 21st July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Skilled Assistant should be as per Kerala agricultural university rules.
Qualification:- Candidate applying for the position of Skilled Assistant should have B.Sc. in agricultural / B.Sc. in Zoology / B.Sc. in Botany / B.Sc. in Microbiology.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Skilled Assistant will be on the basis of walk-in-interview on 21st July 2015 at Cardamom Research Institute, Pampadumpara.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Skilled Assistant may appear walk-in-interview with original and a copy of certificates to prove qualification / date of birth / experience (If any) etc.
Venue of Interview:- Interested and eligible candidates may attend interview on 21st July 2015 at Cardamom Research Institute, Pampadumpara.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The candidate will have no claim in the university other than to receive the daily wage for the post.
- Age relaxation as per existing government rules will granted to eligible candidates.
- The candidate should have the required qualification as on the date of application.
- Certificates in proof of educational qualification, experience, date of birth, age, religion and caste need not to attached with the application.
- All future communications in connection with this pointing will be through e-mail.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to regularly check his / her e-mail to ensure the timely receipts of communication.
- The office will not be responsible for non-receipt of mails due to error / technical problems.
- Email address should be entered with utmost care, avoiding errors.