Kerala High Court recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.highcourtofkerla.nic.in for the recruitment of 21 vacancies at Kerala High Court. The candidate who is looking for Research Assistant can apply online application from 31st January 2019 and before 25th February 2019.
|Organization Name||Kerala High Court|
|Total Number of Posts||21|
|Post name||Research Assistant|
|Research Assistant||21 Posts|
|Graduation in Law. Final year/semester law students are also eligible to apply. Applications of final year/semester law students will be considered only on production of the final year mark list within 45 days from the last date of closure of Step II process.|
|Age limit||Candidates born between 26.02.1991 and 25.02.1997 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply for this post.|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 12000/- Per Month|
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||31st January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||25th February 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Viva Voce.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.highcourtofkerla.nic.in from 31st January 2019 to 25th February 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Only 60 candidates with the highest percentage of marks in the LL.B examination will be called for viva-voce. So the candidates should take utmost care while filling percentage of their marks in LLB examination in the “Qualification” part of STEP – II process. If the percentage portion as such is left unfilled, candidature of such candidates will stand cancelled.
- There will be a weightage of 5% each will be given for Doctorate in Law and Post Graduation in Law.
- Final year/semester law students have to fill their percentage of marks in LLB examination of the previous years/semesters in the Qualification part of STEP – II process and to submit the self attested copies of their LLB mark lists by post or by hand within 45 days from the date of closure of STEP – I and STEP – II process. The envelope containing the mark lists shall be superscribed “Research Assistant (Temperory) – Application No………. -Copy of marklists and sent to The Registrar General, High Court of Kerala, Ernakulam, Kochi – 682 031.
- Except in the case mentioned above, no other candidate need to send the print out of the online application or any other documents to the High Court.
- The select list prepared will be kept valid for a period of two years. But name of a candidate who attains 28 years of age shall be deleted from the list as and when he/she attains that age.
- ‘Code of Conduct’ and ‘Duties and functions’ of Research Assistants are available in the link ‘Updates’ in the Recruitment Portal www.hckrecruitment.nic.in.