Kerala PSC Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 64 Assistant Engineer Posts has been released on the official website at keralapsc.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Kerala Public Service Commission can apply Online application on or before 2022-06-08.
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||64|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc, BE/ Tech, Diploma|
Kerala PSC Post Details
Assistant Engineer: 64 Posts
- Qualification: B.Sc. Degree in Engineering Civil/ Mechanical/ Chemical of the Kerala University. B.E. Degree in (Civil/Mechanical/ Chemical) of the Madras University or any other qualifications recognized as equivalent thereto. Associate Membership Diploma of the Institution of Engineers, India, in Civil/ Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering or any other diploma recognized as equivalent thereto. Pass in Sections A and B of the Associate Membership Examination of the Institution of Engineers, India, in Civil/ Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering.
- Salary Details: Rs, 40800 – 85000/- per month
- Age Limit: 19 to 40 years
- Age Relaxation: Check Official Notification.
- Selection Process: The Selection is based on Written/ OMR/ Online Tests.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible applicants may apply Online through the official website keralapsc.gov.in on or before 8th June 2022.
Notification Date: 4th May 2022
Registration Closing Date: 8th June 2022