KGMU Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 2 Junior Research Fellow, Data Entry Operator Posts has been released on the official website at kgmu.org. Candidates Planning to start their career with King George’s Medical University can apply Online application on or before 2023-04-22.
|Organization Name||King George’s Medical University|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow, Data Entry Operator|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||12th, Graduate, Post Graduate Degree|
KGMU Post Details
Junior Research Fellow: 1 Posts
Data Entry Operator: 1 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science OR Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in professional course selected through a process described through any one of the following: a. Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests – CSIR USG NET, including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE. b. The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Department and their Agencies & Institutions such as DST. DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc
- Data Entry Operator: 12th pass from recognized board with DOEACC “A” Level from a recognized institute AND/OR 2 years experience in EDP work in Government Autonomous, PSU or any other recognized organization.
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 31,000/- Per Month
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 18,000/- Per Month
- Junior Research Fellow: 30 years
- Data Entry Operator: 28 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview
How to Apply: Interested candidates may submit a hard copy of biodata in the given format along with application and self-attested copies of degrees, mark sheets, experience certificates, and testimonials at the address HOD Office, Department of Obstertrics & Gynecology, KGMU, Lucknow on or before 22nd April 2023.
Notification Date 13th April 2023
Application Last Date: 22nd April 2023
Interview Date: 26th April 2023