KMML Jobs 2020 for Junior Operator, Junior Boiler cum Utility Operator, Junior Technician, candidates can apply for 51 position after completing Diploma, SSLC, ITI. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in KMML Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 19-11-2020.
|Organization Name||Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Operator, Junior Boiler cum Utility Operator, Junior Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||51|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, SSLC, ITI|
Junior Operator Trainee:– 34 Posts
Junior Boiler cum Utility Operator Trainee:- 2 Posts
Junior Technician Welder Trainee:- 5 Posts
Junior Technician Fitter Trainee:- 8 Posts
Junior Technician Machinist Trainee:- 2 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 21580 – 55730/- Per Month
Junior Operator Trainee:– Diploma in Chemical Engineering with 60% Marks / Degree in Chemistry with 60% Marks.
Junior Boiler cum Utility Operator Trainee:- Diploma in Mechanical Engg and 1st Class or 2nd Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of competency / SSLC with ITI in the trade of Fitter and 1st Class or 2nd Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Proficiency.
Junior Technician Welder Trainee:- SSLC with ITI certificate in the trade of Welder.
Junior Technician Fitter Trainee:- SSLC with ITI in the trade of Fitter.
Junior Technician Machinist Trainee:- Diploma in Mechanical Engg/ SSLC with ITI in the trade of Machinist/Turner.
Age Limit: 26 years as of 1st January 2020
Selection Process: Check Official Notification
General/OBC:- Rs. 300/-
SC/ST:- No Fee
Payment Mode: DD in the name of The Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited payable at Chavara
How to Apply: Application in the format enclosed giving complete particulars regarding (i) name and address (ii) Age and Date of Birth (iii) Qualification indicating the class & the total % of marks obtained (iv) Details of previous training/ experience if any (v)Community certificate /and other relevant details in the prescribed format affixing the recent passport size photograph to reach ‘HEAD OF DEPARTMENT (P&A/L)’, The Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd, PB No.4, Sankaramangalam, Chavara, Kollam-691 583 on or before 19/11/2020 superscribing the envelope “Application for the post …………………………………………..”
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 19th November 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Whereas diploma specified as required qualification, approved Diploma (regular) with 3 years duration will only be considered.
- Candidates who obtained their Diploma through Lateral Entry after 31.01.2014 from the institution outside Kerala is not qualified as per G.O(MS) No.455/2014/H.Edn dated 09.07.2019 otherwise possessing equivalency certificate from Govt. of Kerala.
- Some Universities/Institutes/Examination Boards do not award Class or percentage of marks and allot CGPA. In case the University/Institute/ Examination Board defines criteria for conversion of CGPA into Class and/or percentage of marks, the same shall be accepted. However, where the University/ Institute/ Examination Board does not define criteria for conversion of CGPA into Class and/or percentage of marks, the CGPA will be multiplied by 9.5 to get the required percentage of marks and the eligibility will be evaluated accordingly.
- Since the candidates selected will have to work in rotating shifts including night as and when required, only male candidates need apply.
- Those who are working in Govt. Dept, Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or submit “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” from present employer.
- Applicants who are presently working elsewhere should submit copy of experience certificate or the copy of appointment/offer letter issued by the employer along with copy of the last drawn Pay slip as proof of experience. For past employment, experience certificate indicating the date of joining as well as date of relieving should be submitted.
- Work experience obtained from contractors engaged by companies will be considered only if the Principal Employer endorses the certificates issued by the contractor. Such applicants are required to submit their experience certificates along with further proof such as ESI/EPF statements. Experience Certificates issued by the contractors without the endorsement of the Principal Employer will not be considered.
- The applicants belong to preferential categories of the Company viz, (i) Evictees, (ii) Land Acquired (iii) Persons belonging to the surrounding panchayats viz. Panmana, Chavara & Thevalakkara, who had worked at contract site of the Company having minimum one year experience in KMML contract site and having a minimum of 100 days attendance and (IV) Ex-apprentices who have successfully completed full term of apprenticeship in this Company as per Apprentices Act, are required to make specific mention in their applications regarding the category to which they belong and should enclose necessary proof for the claim. Applicants who do not attach self-attested copies of documents in proof of the above will have no claim under preferential category. The Govt. Orders & Rules applicable to preferential category will be binding upon such suitable candidates.
- Caste Certificate in the case of SC/ST and Non- Creamy Layer Certificate for OBC candidates obtained from the competent authority should be enclosed along with the application form.
- Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe candidates will be allowed due preference including relaxation in age and experience.
- Candidates should be able to speak, read and write Malayalam.
- The notified vacancy will be closed in accordance with the communal rotation furnished by the Employment Exchange.
- Since KMML is a Major Accident Hazardous (MAH) Industry, Handicapped candidates need not apply.
- Incomplete applications or applications not submitted without copies of the required testimonials and application fee will not be considered.
- The candidature will be summarily rejected if non-compliance with the Notification is found in due course of selection process.
- The Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd. will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of application within the specified time. Applications received after the stipulated date will not be considered.
- KMML reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence from candidates in support of educational qualification / experience/ other notified eligibility requirements as indicated in their application.