KMRL recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.kochimetro.org for the recruitment of 1 vacancies at Kochi Metro Rail Limited. The candidate who is looking for Deputy General Manager can apply online application on or before 17-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Kochi Metro Rail Limited|
|Post Name||Deputy General Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Post Name:– Deputy General Manager (Operations)
No of Post:- 01
Pay Scale: Rs. 70000 – 200000/- Per Month
Graduate with Science or Engineering background.
Experience: Minimum 8 years of Post qualification experience in train operations or station management or OCC operations of a metro rail network out of which 4 years in executive/managerial cadre. Candidates working in PSU/Govt. Organizations should have minimum 1 year experience in immediate lower grade (E3).
45 years as on 1st April 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Application Fee:- Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Deputy General Manager posts in KMRL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on KMRL official website at www.kochimetro.org from 2nd April 2019 and before 17th April 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 2nd April 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 17th April 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Experience and age criteria can be relaxed in case of otherwise exceptionally deserving candidates.
- The number of vacancies shown above is tentative and may undergo change.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview, which will be communicated through email only. KMRL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates.
- Applicants employed in Govt./Quasi Govt./ PSUs shall apply through proper channel, after forwarding the advance copy along with the application fee and shall produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview.
- Acceptance or rejection of application of the candidates will be the sole discretion of the Management. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Applications of candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and he/she will be declared disqualified for future vacancies in KMRL.
- No TA/DA will be paid by KMRL to candidates for attending interview