Kolkata Port Trust recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.kolkataporttrust.gov.in for the recruitment of 03 (three) for Junior Marine Officer Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 13th March 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 02/2018
|Organization Name||Kolkata Port Trust|
|Post Name||Junior Marine Officer|
|No of vacancies||03|
|Job location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Last date||13th March 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by Kolkata Port Trust with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for Kolkata Port Trust recruitment 2018.
Kolkata Port Trust recruitment Junior Marine Officer vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Junior Marine Officer||03||Rs. 28800/-|
Kolkata Port Trust 2018 eligibility criteria for Junior Marine Officer
Educational Qualification: Incumbents worked / working as Petty / Chief Petty Officer in Indian Navy / Coast Guard preferably in the fields of Engine Room Artificer, Signals and General Duty / B.Sc. (Nautical Science) or equivalent.
Age Limit: 25 years
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Kolkata Port Trust 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
Selection methodology will be through Written Test. Written Test will comprise both Objective Test [Multiple Choice Questionnaire (MCQ)] and Subject Test (MCQ). Objective Test (MCQ) will comprise of General Knowledge, English Language, Numerical Ability & Logical Reasoning. Subject Test (MCQ) will be on the subject matter of the respective discipline.
Kolkata Port Trust application fee 2018
Fee charges: No Fee
Kolkata Port Trust application form for Junior Marine Officer 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply in prescribed application from one recent passport size photograph and self-certified photocopies of relevant certificates / testimonials send to the Sr. Dy. Manager (P&IR), Haldia Dock Complex, at Jawahar Tower, 6th Floor, P.O.-Haldia Township, Dist.- Purba Medinipur, PIN – 721607 on or before 13.03.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
Kolkata Port Trust 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration||13.03.2018|
General Conditions for Junior Marine Officer
- The engagement will be for a period of 1 (one) year and on expiry of the said period, the contractual engagement will be automatically terminated. However, on expiry of the contract, HDC/KoPT reserves the right to enter into a fresh contract for such period and on such terms as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervision in the area of tanker operations and allied anti-pollution activities, carrying out repair works of crafts, general supervision and any other responsibilities, as may be assigned by the reporting authority.
- The candidate will be paid a fixed consolidated remuneration of ₹ 28,800/- (Rupees twenty eight thousand eight hundred only) per month.
- The candidate may avail of the facility of HDC accommodation (unfurnished) on payment of rent, as applicable. Electricity charges shall have to be borne by the candidate as per actuals.
- The candidate will normally be at any of the working points under Marine Operations Division, HDC.
- The candidate will be required to work in shifts on rotation i.e. morning, afternoon & night, as per requirement. The candidate may also be required to work in general shift duty, if situation so warrants. The candidate will have to work for 6 days in a week and will be given a staggered weekly day of rest. If situation so warrants, the weekly day of rest may be changed with prior intimation. For work on any weekly off day / declared National Holiday in exigency, the candidate will be granted a compensatory day of rest conveniently in lieu thereof and the candidate will not be entitled to any other compensation, monetary or otherwise, for the same. The candidate will also have to attend emergency calls as per requirement, beyond the normal duty hours without any extra remuneration for the same.
- The candidate will be entitled to 15 days leave in a year (12 months from the date of engagement and proportionate in case of shorter period of engagement), which shall be availed of with prior approval. For any absence, in excess of 15 days, pro-rata deduction will be made from the consolidated remuneration.
- Additionally, leave on medical ground, to the extent of 10 days in a year (12 months from the date of engagement and proportionate in case of shorter period of engagement) on illness, shall be allowed without any deduction from the remuneration on the basis of certification from HDC / KoPT Medical Officer. Intimation of sickness should be reported to the Head of the Division / Reporting Officer forthwith, in writing, together with the certificate of illness from a registered Medical Practitioner, in addition to verbal intimation over phone.
- The candidate will be entitled to indoor and outdoor medical facilities as are available in Port Hospital at Haldia for self and spouse only. However, no reimbursement for medicine / medical articles purchased from outside, diagnostic test done outside or treatment received outside will be allowed. This restriction will not apply for treatment of any injury sustained due to accident occurred in the course of and arising out of engagement.
- If the candidate is required to go on official tour outside Head Quarters of Haldia Dock Complex, he will be entitled to TA / DA, as applicable.
- The candidate will normally report to the Manager (M.O.), Haldia Dock Complex.
- The candidate will be responsible for the charge and care of the HDC / KoPT’s money, goods and stores and all other property that may be entrusted on and will be accountable for the same.
- The candidate will be entitled to canteen facilities of HDC.
- The contractual engagement may be terminated by giving one month’s notice from either side. However, the engagement is terminable on 24 hours’ notice for unsatisfactory performance and for any act considered to be derogatory / detrimental to the interest of the HDC / KoPT.
- The candidate will have to submit police verification certificate from local police station