Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd., (KPCL) a Government of Karnataka Undertaking, established in the year 1970, is a premier, specialist and professionally managed power Generation Company. It does Investigation, Design, Construction, Operation & Maintenance of Hydro, Thermal, Wind & Solar Power Stations in and out of Karnataka. Winner of several prestigious awards for high performance, it is in the forefront in providing energy security to the State of Karnataka through optimum generation from existing plants and speedy commissioning of new plants. KPCL is the main stay of the Karnataka grid and provides immense professional opportunities for competent and qualified personnel.
KPCL Invites Applications for the following Posts for its Power Projects / Stations.
Name of Post:- Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer
Job Location:- Karnataka
Last Date:- 22nd December 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Assistant Engineer (Mechanical):- 39 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 19055 – 43995/- Per Month
- Qualification:- A degree or equivalent qualification in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University. Candidates possessing Engineering degree in Industrial Production or Automobile are not eligible.
Assistant Engineer (Electrical):- 36 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 19055 – 43995/- Per Month
- Qualification:- A degree or equivalent qualification in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University. Four posts are reserved for candidates possessing Engineering degree in Electronics Or Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication qualification.
Age Limit:- The candidates should have attained the age of 18 years to 35 years as on 22-12-2014. The maximum age limit shall be as follows. Relaxation in age equal to number of years of service rendered in the Armed Forces will be given but not beyond 45 years of age. Relaxation in age for 10 years for Persons with Disability and Widows in respective category is allowed.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Cat – I communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 10 years for Ex – serviceman.
Application Fee:- Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST/Cat-I candidates).
NOTE: Payment of Application fee is exempted for Ex-servicemen or children of Defence Personnel killed or disabled in action and Persons with Disability candidates provided they furnish appropriate certificate [Govt. Notification No. DPAR 142 SRR 2006 dtd: 05-11-2007] issued by the Competent Authority at the time of document verification
How to apply:- Application shall be submitted by the candidate in the prescribed format through On-line only, which is available in KPCL website http://www.karnatakapower.com. Application in any other form will not be considered.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
- Applications submitted by candidates other than Indian Citizens will not be considered.
- Candidates who are still awaiting the result of the qualifying examination on the last date fixed for submitting applications need not apply.
- If, at any point of time it is found that the candidate has given false information he/she will not only be disqualified from further stages of recruitment but also liable for appropriate legal action.
- Number of vacancies indicated in this notification is provisional which may increase or decrease depending upon the actual need. KPCL reserves the right to cancel this recruitment process in part or full at any stage without assigning any reason.
- The candidates who are in service shall submit a No Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of document verification in original, failing which their application will be rejected.
- The candidates may please note that normally there may be large number of applications being submitted on the last day, which may lead to heavy network traffic, resulting in delay/non-submission of the online application. Therefore candidates are requested to submit their online applications early without waiting for the last day. The organization is not responsible for any failures in submission of online applications in time.
- Any representation or correspondence regarding the recruitment process will NOT be entertained. All relevant recruitment process information at various stages will be made available in the KPCL website.
- No application will be accepted through post, personal delivery, courier or any other mode.