KRCL Jobs 2020 for Technical Assistant, Electrician, candidates can apply for 25 position after completing Matriculation, ITI, Degree. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in KRCL Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement KR/HO/JK/P-R/01/2020 released by Konkan Railway Corporation Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 27-11-2020.
|Organization Name||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant, Electrician|
|No. of Vacancies||25|
|Educational Qualification||Matriculation, ITI, Degree|
Sr. Technical Assistant (Electrical):– 7 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 35000/- Per Month
Jr. Technical Assistant (Electrical):- 13 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 30000/- Per Month
Electrician:- 5 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 16000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Sr. Technical Assistant (Electrical):– Full-time Engineering Degree (BE/B.Tech) in Electrical /Electronics/ Power Electronics/Industrial Electronics With not less than 60% marks from recognized University approved by AICTE.
Jr. Technical Assistant (Electrical):- Full-time Engineering Degree (BE/B.Tech) in Electrical/Electronics/ Power Electronics/Industrial Electronics With not less than 60% marks from recognized University approved by AICTE.
Electrician:- Matriculation Plus ITI 2-year course from a recognized institute or equivalent approved by NCVT/ SCVT in the trade of Electrician/ Wiremen/Mechanic (Refrigeration & Airconditioning)/ Electrical fitter.
Age limit is as on 1st November 2020
|Sr. Technical Assistant||30 years|
|Jr. Technical Assistant, Electrician||25 years|
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of the Interview.
Application fee: There is no application fee
How to Apply: Interested candidates may forward only the application (without enclosures) to the mail id firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27th November 2020 by 18.00 hrs.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 27th November 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria will be interviewed. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility
- The candidates must bring with them original certificates, along with 1 set of self-attested photocopy in proof of age, caste, educational qualification and experience etc on the date of interview, failing which candidate will not be eligible for interview. Certificate in support of claims for Ex-servicemen.
- Candidate should bring one latest character certificate from Gazetted Officers/Executives Officers for certifying that he is bearing good moral character.
- An incomplete or vague educational qualification will be invalid.
- During the contract period, if any document/ certificate/ information are found incorrect or false in any scrutiny or verification, then the contractual service will be immediately terminated forthwith without assigning any reason and prior notice, besides legal action which may also be initiated.
- The Corporation reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ curtail/ enlarge the contract engagement process, if need so arises, without any prior notice and without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Selected candidates will be required to execute a bond of Rs. 50,000/- in favor of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited on Rs. 100/- stamp paper to serve the Company for the period specified in the subsequent para below or any further extended period.
- Selected candidates will have to pass a prescribed medical examination before the contract is entered into, for fitness to perform the work awarded. The cost of the medical expenses borne by the candidate only.