KRCL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.konkanrailway.com for the recruitment of 100 vacancies at Konkan Railway Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for Trackman, Pointsman & Various Vacancies can apply online application from 17th August 2018 and before 16th September 2018.
|Organization Name||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||100|
|Post name||Trackman, Pointsman|
|Qualification||10th pass from a recognised board.|
|Age limit||18 to 33 years as on 1st July 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5200 – 20200/ Per month|
|SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/PWD/Female/Minorities/Economically backward class||Rs. 250/-|
|All Others||Rs. 500/-|
|ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit cards|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||17th August 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||16th September 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Computer Based Test.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.konkanrailway.com from 17th August 2018 to 16th September 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- The selected candidates can be posted and transferred anywhere in the area of operation of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, including its project sites. However, the employees of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. are not eligible for transfer to other Zonal Railways.
- Admission to all stages of the recruitment process shall be purely provisional, subject to the candidates satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Signatures of the candidates on all documents should be identical, either in English or Hindi. Signatures in different style or language at the time of CBT, PET and DV etc. (as applicable) may result in cancellation of candidature.
- KRCL reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all. In the event of cancellation of notified vacancies, the examination fee paid by the candidates will not be KR/CO/P-R/05/2018 refunded except for candidates of exempted categories who have attended the CBT.
- Selection by KRCL does not confer upon candidates any right of appointment in KRCL the appointment shall be subject to availability of vacancies and satisfying all eligibility criteria including antecedents and character.
- Selected candidates will have to undergo training wherever prescribed and during training period only stipend will be paid as applicable.
- Selected candidates have to execute Security and/or Indemnity Bond wherever necessary.
- Ordinarily, a KRCL servant shall be employed throughout his/her service on KRCL jurisdiction including project sites and shall have no claim as a right for transfer to any zone or division of Indian Railway or Production Units or Railway PSU or any other Railway establishment.
- Free Sleeper Class Railway Pass admissible to SC/ST candidates will be part of e-call letter when they are called for various stages of selection viz. CBT,/PET/ DV (as applicable) as per the details of valid caste certificate furnished in ONLINE application.
- KRCL reserve the right to incorporate any subsequent changes/ modifications/ additions in the terms & conditions of recruitment under the notification as necessitated and applicable.
- KRCL does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason.
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination. However, the necessary certificate of Eligibility issued by the appropriate authority has to be submitted during DV failing which his/her candidature shall be rejected.