KRCL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.konkanrailway.com for the recruitment of 37 vacancies at Konkan Railway Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for Senior Technical Assistant (Civil), Junior Technical Assistant (Electrical) & Various Vacancies may appear for Walk-in-Interview 19th November to 12th December 2018.
|Organization Name||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||37|
|Post name||Senior Technical Assistant, Junior Technical Assistant|
|Senior Technical Assistant (Civil)||14 Posts|
|Junior Technical Assistant (Electrical)||7 Posts|
|Qualification||Senior Technical Assistant: Full-time Engineering Degree BE/B.Tech (Civil) with not less than 60% marks from recognized University approved by AICTE.|
Junior Technical Assistant: Full-time Engineering Degree (BE/B.Tech) in Electrical//Electronics/ Power Electronics/Industrial Electronics With not less than 60% marks from recognized University approved by AICTE.
|Age limit||Senior Technical Assistant: 30 years|
Junior Technical Assistant: 25 years
As on 1st September 2018
|Pay Scale||Senior Technical Assistant: Rs. 35000/- Per Month|
Junior Technical Assistant: Rs. 30000/- Per Month
|Check Official Notification|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Date of Interview||19th November 2018 to 12th December 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Walk-in-Interview.|
|How to Apply||Candidates should see the eligibility criteria and application format on the KRCL website www.konkanrailway.com at the link – Recruitment > Current Notification. Candidates should report directly for a walk in interview along with one copy of an application, prepared in the prescribed format as given at the above link. Candidates should come for Walk-in-Interview along with Original certificates (age proof, qualification, experience, caste etc.) and one set of attested copies of the same.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
Venue:- USBRL Project Head Office, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd., Satyam Complex, Marble Market Extension- Trikuta Nagar, Jammu. Jammu & Kashmir.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria will be interviewed.
- Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before walk-in-interview.
- The candidates must bring with them original certificates, along with 1 set of attested photocopy in proof of age, caste, educational qualification and experience etc on the date of interview, failing which candidate will not be eligible for interview. Certificate in support of claims for Ex-servicemen.
- Candidate should bring one character certificates from Gazetted Officers/Executives Officers for certifying that he is bearing good moral character.
- Incomplete or vague educational qualification will be invalid.
- Even after contractual agreement, if any document/ certificate/ information are found incorrect or false in any scrutiny or verification, then the contractual service will be immediately terminated forthwith without assigning any reason and prior notice, besides legal action which may also be initiated.
- The Corporation reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ curtail/ enlarge the contract engagement process, if need so arises, without any prior notice and without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Selected candidates will be required to execute a bond of Rs. 50,000/- in favour of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited on Rs. 100/- stamp paper to serve the Company for the period specified in the subsequent para below or any further extended period.
- The outstation candidates must come prepared to stay for minimum 2 days at their own expenses, if required.
- Selected candidate will have to pass prescribed medical examination before the contract is entered into, for fitness to perform the work awarded. The cost of the medical expenses borne by the candidate only.