KUFOS recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.kufos.ac.in for the recruitment of 03 vacancies at Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies. The candidate who is looking for Junior Research Fellow, Technical Assistant may appear for Walk-in-Interview 21st and 22nd November 2018.
|Organization Name||Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies|
|Total Number of Posts||3|
|Post name||Junior Research Fellow, Technical Assistant|
|Junior Research Fellow||1 Post|
|Technical Assistant||2 Posts|
|Qualification||Junior Research Fellow: First Class in M.Sc. Marine Biology/Biological Oceanography and Biodiversity/Marine Biology and Oceanography and One-year research Experience.|
Technical Assistant: First Class in M.Sc. Physical Oceanography and Ocean Modeling /Physical Oceanography OR First Class Diploma/B.Tech in Electronics /Instrumentation.
|Age limit||As per KUFOS Rules|
|Pay Scale||Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 25000/- Per Month|
Technical Assistant: Rs. 14000/- Per Month
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Date of Interview||21st & 22nd November 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Walk-in-Interview.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with all relevant certificate/passport size photograph at the time of Interview.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
- Those who are interested may walk for an interview with bio data with original certificates and one set of copies of certificates to prove qualification, age and experience etc.
- The qualification prescribed shall be as on the date of interview.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post.
- No interim queries regarding test/interview/selection will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The University reserves the right to – a. Not fill up any or all posts advertised. b. Offer a post at a lower/higher level than notified, depending upon the qualifications, experience and performance of a candidate. c. Draw reserve panels for appointment to possible future vacancies. d. Relax any of the desirable qualifications/experience at its discretion for reasons to be recorded.