Lakshmi Vilas Bank recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.lvbank.com for the recruitment Lakshmi Vilas Bank. The candidate who is looking for a Probationary Officer can apply online application from 5th December 2018 and before 30th December 2018.
|Organization Name||Lakshmi Vilas Bank|
|Total Number of Posts||Not Specified|
|Post name||Probationary Officer|
|Probationary Officer||Not Specified|
|Graduates who secured a minimum of 60% (First Class) and studied in regular college affiliated to any recognized university (10+2+3 or equivalent pattern).|
|Age limit||20 to 28 years as on 1st December 2018|
|Pay Scale||CTC Basis|
|All Candidates||Rs. 700/-|
|Online Mode only|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||5th December 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||30th December 2018|
|Call letter download||One week before the exam date|
|Tentative date of online examination||20th January 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Online Examination, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.lvbank.com from 5th December 2018 to 30th December 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Any communication sent will be through E –mail only. Hence candidates are required to have a valid / active e-mail id for themselves. The ID should be kept active for atleast a year. Under no circumstance the candidates should furnish an e-mail id which doesn’t pertain to him / her.
- Admission to the online examination will be purely on provisional basis, based on the declaration made by the candidate, regarding fulfilling of eligibility criteria.
- Candidates called for the group discussion / personal interview will be required to produce all original documents relating to age, educational qualification / technical qualification and experience certificates as well as attested copies of their certificates in support of their eligibility, failing which their candidature will be rejected.
- Printout of the application should be kept with the candidate for their reference and shall not be sent to the Bank.
- Multiple applications for the post will be rejected.
- The candidates called for the online examination / Group Discussion / Personal Interview will have to appear at the respective venues at their own cost. Bank will not provide Traveling Allowance / Halting Allowance under any circumstances.
- Candidates willing to work anywhere in India should only apply.
- No request for change of test center / date / session for examination shall be entertained at any stage.
- Candidates are required to apply through online mode only. Any other form of application is not permissible.
- Canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification of candidature.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, extension of test timings, postponing the test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conduction body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- Candidates are advised to register well before closing date of online application to avoid the last minute rush when there is a possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to login on account of heavy load on the Bank’s server.
- The decision of the Bank with regards to all aspect of recruitment is final and binding on the candidates.