LIC HFL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.lichousing.com for the hiring of 300 vacancies at LIC Housing Finance Limited. The candidate who is looking for Assistant, Associate, Assistant Manager can apply online application on or before 26-08-2019.
|Organization Name||LIC Housing Finance Limited|
|Post Name||Assistant, Associate, Assistant Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||300|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, CA, MBA|
Assistant:– 125 Posts
Salary: Rs. 13980/- Per Month
Associate:- 75 Posts
Salary: Rs. 21270/- Per Month
Assistant Manager:- 100 Posts
Salary: Rs. 32815/- Per Month
Assistant:– Graduate (minimum aggregate 55% marks).
Associate:- Graduate (minimum aggregate 60% marks) and CA-Inter.
Assistant Manager:- Graduate (minimum aggregate 60% marks) and Two years full-time MBA/ Two years full-time MMS/ Two years full-time PGDBA/ PGDBM/PGPM/PGDM in any discipline from a recognized university/ institute/ board (minimum aggregate 60% marks). Course completed through correspondence/part-time are not eligible.
21 to 28 years as on 1st January 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Online Examination and Interview.
Application Fee:- Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Assistant, Associate, Assistant Manager posts in LIC HFL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on LIC HFL official website at www.lichousing.com from 8th August 2019 and before 26th August 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 8th August 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 26th August 2019
Downloading of Call letters for Online Examination:- 9th September 2019
Online Examination Date:- 9th & 10th October 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Candidates will have to submit the online examination call letter and a photocopy of photo-identity proof at the time of online examination. Candidate has to bring original photo-identity proof for verification.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to check and satisfy themselves that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions as stipulated in the notification. Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility conditions are liable to be disqualified at any stage of recruitment. The fees paid by ineligible candidates shall be forfeited. Decision of the Company in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, selection and any other matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Company in this regard.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email-ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. The recruiting agency may send intimation about the call letters for online examination, interview etc. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances he/she should share/mention email ID to/of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying Online. Candidates are required to keep particulars of date of birth, educational qualifications, payment details, other personal details etc. ready as these are required to be entered in the online application.
- After applying online, the candidates should obtain a system generated print-out of the application on A-4 Size Paper and retain it after signing the same. Please do not send this print-out to LIC HFL.
- Candidates who are called for Interview will have to submit the duly signed System Generated Print-Out of the online application form and also produce original and attested Photostat copies of all relevant certificates/documents failing which their candidature shall be liable to be cancelled.
- Withdrawal of candidature on account of non-furnishing of any information will not confer any right to carry forward or retain the candidature for future recruitment.
- Candidates can apply for only one post. If a candidate applies for more than one post, only the latest valid (completed) application/registration (higher registration number) will be retained and the application fee/intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
- Not more than one application for a post should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple applications/registrations, only the latest valid (completed) application/registration (higher registration number) will be retained and the application fee/intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
- Application once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be held in reserve for future recruitment. The eligible candidates will be intimated separately about the exact date & venue of the online examination.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- Any request for change of data provided during registration process will not be entertained.
- Candidates currently serving under any employment should produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, failing which, their candidature may not be considered.
- Admission to online examination is only provisional without verification of age/qualification of candidate with reference to documents. Candidates should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered fabricated and/or suppresses any material information while filling up the online application form. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in the Company, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- A candidate’s admission to the online examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally accepted by LIC HFL.
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all places viz. in his/her application form, call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondences with the Company in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- The candidates will appear for the online examination and/or interview at the allotted centres at their expense and risk and LIC HFL will not be responsible for any injury/losses etc. of any nature.
- Mobile phones, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail cancellation of candidature and disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/ pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for safekeeping cannot be assured.
- Candidates are not permitted to use or have in possession calculators in examination premises.
- If the online examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session is required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any centre or for any candidate.
- The possibility for occurrences of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact examination delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary. Decision of the online examination conducting body in this regard shall be final. Candidate not willing to accept such change shall loose his/her candidature for this examination.
- Detailed advertisement can be viewed at our website – (www.lichousing.com). Decision of the Company in respect of all matters pertaining to this recruitment would be final and binding on all candidates Company reserves the right to change the selection procedure, if necessary. The change, if any, shall be communicated through Company’s website (www.lichousing.com).
- LIC HFL would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by LIC HFL in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, LIC HFL reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead of disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any LIC HFL recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of candidature.