Madras High Court Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 202 Law Officers Posts has been released on the official website at hcmadras.tn.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Madras High Court can apply Offline application on or before 2021-07-29.
|Organization Name||Madras High Court|
|Post Name||Law Officers|
|No. of Vacancies||202|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Law|
- Additional Advocate General: 9 Posts
- State Government Pleader: 1 Post
- Government Pleader: 1 Post
- Special Government Pleader: 33 Posts
- Additional Government Pleader: 55 Posts
- Government Advocate (Civil Side/ Criminal Side/ Taxes):- 103 posts
- Qualification: A degree of Bachelor of Law from a University incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section-3 of UGC Act, 1956.
- Salary Details: Not Specified
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Examination and Viva-Voce Test
- All Post:- 60 years
- Age Relaxation:- 5 years for SC/ ST and 3 years for PWD
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicants may self-attested all documents send Secretary to Government, Public Department, Secretariat, Chennai-600009 on or before 29th July 2021.
Form End Date: 29th July 2021
Notification Details & Application Form:- Click here