Madras High Court recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in for the recruitment of 31 vacancies at Madras High Court. The candidate who is looking for District Judge can apply online application from 13th January 2019 and before 4th February 2019.
|Organization Name||Madras High Court|
|Total Number of Posts||31|
|Post name||District Judge|
|District Judge||31 Posts|
|Must possess a Degree in Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission, or recognized by Bar Council of India or any other equivalent qualification and enrolled as an Advocate under a State Bar Council established under the Advocates Act, 1961 and Must be practising as an Advocate/Pleader in the High Courts or Supreme Courts or Courts Subordinate thereto and must have practiced for a period of not less than seven years on the date of notification or Must be an Assistant Public Prosecutor having not less than seven years of experience as an Advocate and /or Assistant Public Prosecutor on the date of notification and Must have practised for a period of not less than 7 years on the date of notification and continue to be a practicing Advocate/working Assistant Public Prosecutor till the date of selection and appointment or Serving Judicial Officers (Civil Judges and Senior Civil Judges) having seven years practice, as Advocate and Judicial Service put together, are permitted to participate in the selection subject to the outcome of SLP No.14156/2015 pending before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.|
|Age limit||Reserved: 35 to 48 years|
Unreserved: 35 to 45 years
As of 1st July 2019
|Pay Scale||Rs. 51550 – 63070/- Per Month|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 2000/-|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||13th January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||4th February 2019|
|Last date for remittance of fee through Bank||6th February 2019|
|Preliminary Examination Date||6th April 2019|
|Main Examination Date||25th & 26th May 2019|
|Viva-Voce Date||Fourth week of June 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Viva-Voce Test.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in from 13th January 2019 to 4th February 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Candidates have to be decently dressed and should reach the Examination hall 30 minutes before commencement of the Examination with the Hall Tickets. On no account an applicant will be allowed inside the Examination hall after 30 minutes from the commencement of Examination.
- Candidates shall appear for the Examination only in the venue mentioned in the Hall Ticket. Change of Venue will not be permitted.
- Candidates shall show the Hall Ticket to the Invigilator / Chief Invigilator/Inspection authorities at the Examination centre, on demand for verification.
- Candidates shall maintain strict discipline in the examination venue. Applicants found smoking or inebriated or found to have entered into quarrel of any kind, or misbehaved with the Chief Invigilator or with the inspection Authorities or with the Invigilator or with any other applicant who has come to write the Examination in the Examination venue, are liable for severe action including appropriate criminal action.
- Tea, Coffee, snacks, soft drinks etc., will not be allowed inside the Examination venue.
- Candidates should always sit in the seat allotted to them as per their Register Number and must not change it, they shall adhere to the instructions given for filling up of answer sheets. Before filling up the details they should check the answer sheets / answer books to see whether it is printed properly, not damaged and has a number assigned on it. If Answer Sheet/Answer Book is defective in any way, the candidate should immediately inform the invigilator before filling up the candidate’s particulars and the invigilator will replace it. Once the candidate has commenced writing, the answer sheet / answer book will not be replaced.
- The Candidate will be supplied with Question Booklet 10 minutes before commencement of the Examination. Before writing or shading the answer, candidate should ensure that all the questions are there in Seriatim without any omission and there are no blank pages in Question Booklet. In case any defect is found it shall be reported to the Invigilator immediately, who will replace the same with a new Question Booklet.
- Candidates should carry only, Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black) and Hall Ticket inside the Examination Hall. Other materials are not allowed.
- Borrowing of any material, instruments from other candidates during examination is strictly prohibited.
- For the Preliminary Examination the candidate should shade the answer field completely, as per the correct method indicated in the first page of the OMR answer sheet.
- Candidates are strictly prohibited from involving in any indiscipline or irregular practices like, consulting with other applicants, copying, permit his/her papers to be copied, carrying notes, seeking the help of an Invigilator / any outsider, etc. Any violation would lead to the applicants being expelled from the Examination Hall and their Answer sheet will be invalidated. They shall be debarred from the present and future Examinations.
- No candidate will be allowed to exceed the time limit allotted for answering the paper and no applicant will be allowed to leave the Examination hall before the closing time of the Examination.
- At the end of the session, Answer Sheet/Answer Book should be returned to the Invigilator. Applicants are prohibited from taking with them from the examination hall any used / unused answer sheet / answer book supplied to them.
- Candidates are allowed to take the Question Booklet only after the Examination is over.
- Any representation regarding objections in question paper should be sent to the Registrar (Recruitment), High Court, Madras, within two days from the date of examination specifying the Serial Number of the Question Booklet, question number, along with the Photostat copy of the question paper, self attested photo copies of source documents/ proof on the basis of which he/she submits objections/ clarifications. In such representations, Register Number, Name and address of the applicant, Question Number, etc. should invariably be quoted. No representation received after two days from the date of examination or without any of the requisite particulars, will evoke any response.
- It is cautioned that the Candidates are required to write their Roll No. only in the space provided for that purpose at the first cover-page in the answer book. Writing of, his/her own name or roll no. or any mark of identification in any form or any Number or name or mark, by which the answer-book of a candidate may be distinguished/ identified from others, in any space other than the one provided for, is strictly prohibited and shall, in addition to other grounds, entail cancellation of his/her candidature and withholding of his/her result, without assigning any reason. No correspondence, in this regard, shall be entertained.