MAHAGENCO recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.mahagenco.in for the recruitment of 04 (four) Regional Chief Engineer vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 14th February 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 01(Jan)/2018
|Organization Name||Maharashtra State Power Generation Cooperation Limited|
|Post Name||Regional Chief Engineer|
|No of vacancies||04|
|Job location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
|Last date||14th February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by MAHAGENCO with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for MAHAGENCO recruitment 2018.
MAHAGENCO recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Regional Chief Engineer||04||Rs. 45900 – 88800/-|
MAHAGENCO 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Computer Engineering/ Technology by recognized Universities.
Age Limit: 50 years as on 14.02.2018
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
MAHAGENCO 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Personal Interview
MAHAGENCO application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for MAHAGENCO should pay the below charges through demand draft in favour of Maharashtra State Power Generation Cooperation Limited drawn on any Nationalized Bank payable at “Mumbai”.
- Unreserved: Rs. 800/- (Rupee eight hundred only)
- Reserved: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
MAHAGENCO application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply application form along with passport size photograph and self-attested copies of certificates in support of qualification and demand draft send to the Chief General Manager (HR), Maharashtra State Power Generation Cooperation Limited, Estrella Batteries Compound, Ground Floor, Labour Camp, Dharavi Road, Matunga, Mumbai-400019 on or before 14.02.2018.
Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
MAHAGENCO 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of registration of Application Form||14.02.2018|
- Failing to submit necessary documents along with application form the candidate will be disqualified.
- Candidate must produce following Certificate showing knowledge of Marathi:
Certificate of Secondary School Certificate Examination Board or recognized University showing passing of Secondary / School certificate Examination or Matric or Higher Examination of University with Marathi Language.
Certificate stating the candidate can read, write and speak Marathi Language fluently issued by Professor of Marathi Language of College / Institute affiliate to recognized University and countersigned by Principal of the said College / Institute.(Performa enclosed)
- The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria regarding educational qualification, age, experience, etc. & the particulars furnished in the application form are correct in all respect.
- Any false / incorrect information furnished by the candidate if detected at any stage of recruitment process, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- If the candidate knowingly or willfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars or suppresses material information, he/she will be disqualified and if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Company’s service without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Any request for change of address and enclosing supporting documents later on will not be entertained.
- Date of birth as per Secondary School Certificate (SSC/CBSC/ICSE) and age as on date 14.02.2018 should be mentioned.
- The record with regard to this selection process will be maintained for three months from the date of declaration of result of this advertisement.
- Candidates should send duly filled application form with a recent passport size photograph affixed thereon along with self attested copies of certificates in support of Qualification, Experience, Age, caste certificate (as applicable) etc. & Demand Draft.
To Chief General Manager (HR), Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd., Estrella Batteries Compound, Ground Floor, Labour Camp, Dharavi Road, Matunga, Mumbai – 400 019 so as to reach on or before 14.02.2018.
Post Code and Post applied for must be clearly written on the envelope, while forwarding application and attested copies of supporting document.
- Candidates are requested to retain a copy of dully filled application form & other testimonials with them.
- Incomplete applications and those not supported by self attested copies of certificates, Pay order/ Demand Draft are liable to be summarily rejected.
- Applications received after due date will not be entertained. The Company is not responsible for any postal delay.
- The decision of the Company in all matters relating to recruitment shall be final and no individual correspondence will be entertained.
- The Company reserves the right to modify or cancel the Advertisement / Selection process fully or partly on any grounds and such decision of the Company will not be notified or intimated to the candidates.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to their selection / recruitment shall be considered as DISQUALIFIED.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter (s) or claims or dispute arising out of this recruitment and or out of this advertisement can be instituted only at Mumbai and Courts/Tribunals/Forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
Note: Copies of Testimonials in support of age, caste, qualifications, experience etc. may be furnished, wherever necessary