Maharashtra LIC recruitment 2016 medical officer 2 vacancies :- Life insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites application for the position of 02 medical officer on part-time contractual basis at the underwriting and reinsurance department of the Central office of Life insurance corporation of India. Apply before 15th March 2016.
Name of post:- medical officer
Eligibility:- Post graduation
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs 65805/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th March 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 2 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 36 years and should not be more than 55 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st December 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have post-graduation qualification in cardiology / post – graduation qualification in medicine with experience in cardiology.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Experience:- Candidates should have 5 year teaching experience in cardiology.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with copies of certificates showing date of birth / qualification / experience etc. send to the executive director (Personnel), Life insurance corporation of India, Central office, Yogakishena, Jeevan Bima Marg, Nariman point, Mumbai:- 400021 on or before 15ht March 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 15th March 2016.
- The posting of the candidate will be at Mumbai.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Application received on or before 5th February 2016 will only be considered.
- Any set of communication / intimation including location / date and time of the online technical skill test / interview etc. will be sent to the e-mail ID and mobile number registered in the online application form.