Maharashtra PSC recruitment 2016-17 state service posts :- Maharashtra public service commission (MPSC) invites application for the Position of 155 state service preliminary examination 2017 vacancies. Apply Online Before 3rd January 2017.
Name of post:- state service preliminary examination 2017
Eligibility:- Graduate Degree
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 3rd January 2017
Total No. of Posts:-155 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 19 years and should not be more than 38 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 1st April 2017.
Qualification:- Candidates should have graduate degree from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:-Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 373/- for un – reserved category candidates and Rs 273/- for reserved categories candidates in the form of SBI Challan/ online payment / debit card / credit card / net banking / CSC (Challan Service Centre).
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Maharashtra Public service commission www.mpsc.gov.in from 14th December 2016 to 3rd January 2017.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 14th December 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 3rd January 2017.
- Last date for the payment of fee in state bank of India is 4th January 2017.
- The posting of the candidate will be at Mumbai.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of state service preliminary examination 2017 should not be less than 19 years and should not be more than 38 years.
- The age of the candidate should be as on 1st April 2017.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position..