Maharashtra PSC recruitment 2016-17 tax inspector posts :- Maharashtra Public service commission (MPSC) invites application for the Position of 181 sales tax inspector preliminary examination 2016 vacancies. Apply Online Before 23rd November 2016.
Name of post:- sales tax inspector preliminary examination 2016
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 23rd November 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 181 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 38 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st February 2017.
Qualification:- Candidates should have graduate degree from a recognized university / institute.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 373/- for un – reserved category candidates and Rs 273/- for reserved categories candidates in the form of SBI Challan/ online payment / debit card / credit card / net banking / CSC (Challan Service Centre).
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Maharashtra Public service commission www.mpsc.gov.in from 3rd November 2016 to 23rd November 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 3rd November 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 23rd November 2016.
- Last date for the payment of fee in state bank of India is 24th November 2016.
- The posting of the candidate will be at Mumbai.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of sales tax inspector preliminary examination 2016 should have graduate degree from a recognized university / institute.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position..
- The name of the organization is Maharashtra Public service commission (MPSC).
- The name of the position is sales tax inspector preliminary examination 2016.