Maharashtra RBI recruitment 2016 latest Assistant Archivist posts :- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites application for the position of 04 legal officer and assistant Archivist. Apply before 3rd June 2016.
Name of post:- legal officer and assistant Archivist
Eligibility:- Degree in law, degree, diploma
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Last Date:- 3rd June 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 4 Posts
Legal Officer:- 03 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 32 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st May 2016.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 28150 – 55600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have degree in law recognized by the Bar council of India for the purpose of an Advocate with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all the semesters / years with two year experience as an advocate or as a law officer in the legal department of a large bank / financial institution / statutory corporation / company and / or legal associate legal consultant in an advocate or solicitor office or in a legal department of Central / state government or as teacher in law in a law college / university.
Assistant Archivist:- 01 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st May 2016.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 35150 – 62400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have degree in Archives or diploma in Archives keeping Archives administration or Archival science or Archives and records management from a recognized university or institution with working experience in an Archives officer or Archives project or teaching or research experience from a recognized university / institute.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 600/- for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates and Rs 100/- for schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates through online by using cards.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website http://rbi.org.in from 23rd May 2016 to 3rd June 2016 and for (assistant Archivist Only) hard copy of online application form along with relevant documents and bio data send to the General manager, Reserve bank of India services board, 3rd floor, RBI building, opposite Mumbai Central railway station, Byculla, Mumbai:- 400008 on or before 10th June 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.