Maharashtra University of Health Sciences recruitment may 2014: Applications were invited through advertisement published for the various post of lecturer/ professor in following , apply online before 19th may 2014.
Name of Post:- Lecturer (Medical Staff), Professor (Dental Staff)
Eligibility:- BDS, MBBS
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Last Date:- 19th May 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post
Professor (Dental Staff):- 18 Posts
Qualification:- A BDS degree of an Indian University or an equivalent qualification. Post-Graduate qualification / Diploma of National Board in the subject.
Experience:- 5 years teaching experience as Reader.
NOTE: In case of individuals with discrepancy between teaching experience and the post-graduate qualification, a reference may be made to the Dental Council of India through competent authority for consideration. This is not applicable for future entrants.
How to apply:- Application along with attested copies of all relevant certificates must reach to dean, VSPM’s Dental College and research centre, Digdoh Hills, Nagpur on or beofer 19th May 2014.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Reservation for Ladies and physically handicapped persons is as per the Govt. rules.
- Candidates applying for reserve category post(s) should submit caste certificate & caste validity certificate and also recent non-creamy layer certificate, wherever applicable.
- The benefits of reservation shall be admissible to the backward class / category candidates who are domiciled in the state of Maharashtra only.
- Age Limit & Educational Qualifications shall be considered up-to last date of the application & experience shall be considered up-to earlier day of the interview.
- The decision taken by MUHS authorities regarding essential qualifications and experience shall be applicable, from time to time.
- Qualified teachers above the age of 62 years will be considered for appointment of one – one year, as per respective council’s norms.
- Pay Scale is as per rules.
- Application along-with attested copies of all relevant Certificates must reach to the college on or before: 19/05/2014. (Exact date is to be specified)
- (Minimum 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in newspaper.