India Post Jobs 2020 for Motor Vehicle Mechanic, Painter, Tyreman & Other, candidates can apply for 12 position after completing Check Official Notification. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in India Post Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Mail Motor Service, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 21-12-2020.
|Organization Name||Mail Motor Service|
|Post Name||Motor Vehicle Mechanic, Painter, Tyreman & Other|
|No. of Vacancies||12|
|Educational Qualification||Check Official Notification|
Motor Vehicle Mechanic:– 5 Posts
Tinsmith:- 3 Posts
Painter:– 2 Posts
Tyreman:- 1 Post
Blacksmith:- 1 Post
Pay Scale:- Rs.19900/-(Level 2 in the pay Matrix as per 7th CPC)
- A certificate in the respective trade from any Technical Institution recognized by the Govt. OR
8th Std. passed with experience of one year in the respective trade.
- A candidate who applies for the post of Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) should possess a valid Driving Licence to drive Heavy Vehicles.
18 to 30 years as on 01st July 2020 for UR/ EWS
[Relaxable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), for Government Servants up to 35 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by Central Government and for Ex-Serviceman up to a maximum of 3 years [08 (3+ 5) years for SC/ ST and 06 (3+3) years for OBC] after deduction of the Military Service rendered from the actual age.
The relevant certificate and caste certificate submitted in the prescribed format for appointment to posts under the Government of India will be considered for availing relaxation under EWS/ Ex-SM/ SC/ ST/ OBC.
Selection Process:- Test
Application fee:- No Application Fee
How to Apply
The separate application should be sent for each trade-in a separate envelope if applied for more than one trade and the candidate should superscribe the post applied with trade on the envelope & application should be addressed to THE SENIOR MANAGER, MAIL MOTOR SERVICE, 134-A, SUDAIM KALU AHIRE MARG, WORLI, Mumbai-400018 and should be sent through Speed Post/ Registered Post only. Applications received by any other means will be rejected and one application for multiple trades will also be rejected.
The last date of receipt of application is on or before 21st December 2020 by 17.00 Hours.
The application should be submitted giving the following bio-data:
- Full name (In block letters)
- Father’s full name (in block letters)
- Post Applied for & trade
- Permanent Address with Pin code
- Address for correspondence with Pin code
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Citizenship: Indian/ Others (Tick)
- Date of Birth (By Christian Era)
- Age as of 01 July 2020 in the format:- Years- Months- Days
- Reservation Category: UR/ EWS/ SC/ ST/ OBC (non-creamy layer)
- Category: Ex-serviceman/ Others (Tick)
- Educational Qualification
- Technical Qualification/ ITI Certificate
- Trade Experience period
- Issue of Driving Licence (HMV) details with validity [in case of Mechanic (MV) only]
- Home Guard service
- Any other relevant information
- Serf attested photo by the candidate.
The application must be signed by the candidate and accompanied with
Photocopies of the following certificates self-attested by the candidate.
- Age proof.
- Educational Qualification as indicated at SI 1(b) (i).
- Technical Qualification as indicated at SI 1(b) (i).
- Driving Licence/Licence Extract as indicated at 1 (b) (ii) [in case of Mechanic (MV) only].
- EWS/ Ex-SM/ SC/ ST/ OBC certificate issued by a competent authority in the prescribed format for appointment to posts under the Government of India.
- Trade experience of respective trade/ post.
- Copy of citizenship certificate/ Permanent Residential certificate or any certificate issued by State/ Central Govt. to show Indian Citizenship.
- Form of the certificate to be produced by other Backward Classes (non-creamy layer) applying for appointment to posts under the Government of India in Form-9.
Notification Date:- 11th November 2020
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 21st December 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here