Malabar Cancer Centre Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 16 Senior Resident Posts has been released on the official website at mcc.kerala.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Malabar Cancer Centre can apply Online application on or before 2023-01-11.
|Organization Name||Malabar Cancer Centre|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||16|
Malabar Cancer Centre Post Details
Radiation Oncology: 2 Posts
Pathology : 2 Posts
Surgical Oncology: 3 Posts
Imageology: 3 Posts
Anesthiology: 3 Posts
- Radiation Oncology: MD/DNB Radiotherapy.
- Pathology : MD/DNB Pathology.
- Surgical Oncology: MD/DNB Obstetrics and Gynecology OR MS ENT/MDS (Maxillofacial Surgery) with fellowship in Head and Neck Oncology OR DNB/MS General Surgery / Oncology.
- Imageology: MD/DNB Radio diagnosis.
- Anesthiology: MD/DNB Anesthesia
Salary Details: Rs. 63000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 45 years
Application Fee: Rs.2500/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection Will be based on an Interview, Merit
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the Official Website mcc.kerala.gov.in on or before 11th January 2023. Interested and Eligible candidates along with self-attested copies of certificates (for proving age, qualification, experience, research publications, etc.) should be sent to [email protected].kerala.gov.in on or before 12th January 2023.
Notification Date: 27th December 2022.
Application Last Date: 11th January 2023.
Self-Attested Copies Date: 12th January 2023.