MAMC Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 49 Pediatrician, Audiologists, Data managers, Collection Coordinators, Data Entry Operator Posts has been released on the official website at mamc.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Maulana Azad Medical College can apply Online application on or before 2022-02-18.
|Organization Name||Maulana Azad medical College|
|Post Name||Pediatrician, Audiologist, Data Manager, Collection Coordinator, Data Entry Operator|
|No. of Vacancies||49|
|Educational Qualification||ANM, GNM, 10th, 12th, Graduation, Diploma, MBBS, MD, DNB, Postgraduate,|
MAMC Post Details
Pediatrician: 1 Post
Audiologist: 2 Posts
Data Manager: 1 Post
Collection Coordinator: 44 Posts
Data Entry Operator: 1 Post
- Pediatrician: MBBS degree or an equivalent qualification as entered in the Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 as subsequently amended, from a recognized university registered with MCI. Postgraduate degree (MD/ DNB) in Pediatrics from a recognized university registered with MCI.
- Audiologist: B.Sc. Degree in Speech and Language Sciences or Bachelor in Audiology, Speech and language pathology (BASLP) from a recognized university or its equivalent and must be recognized with Rehabilitation Council of India(RCI)
- Data Manager: Graduate Degree and Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application. Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PPT.
- Collection Coordinator: Matriculation with 2 years of Field Experience in the Health Sector. Sr. Secondary with Science Preferably GNM or ANM.
- Data Entry Operator: Sr. Sec. (10+2). One year ‘O’ level Computer Course and having a typing speed of 40 wpm in English Knowledge of MS word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Pediatrician: Rs. 90000/-per month.
- Audiologist: Rs .40000/-per month.
- Data Manager: Rs. 25000/-per month.
- Collection Coordinator: Rs. 18000/-per month.
Data Entry Operator: Rs. 19000/-per month.
- Pediatrician: 50 years
- Audiologist: 45 years
- Data Manager: 35 years
- Collection Coordinator: 30 years
- Data Entry Operator: 30 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on online/ Walk-In interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the Official Website mamc.ac.in on or before 18th February 2022. Candidate must bring all original certificates, Educational qualification, Proof of Date of birth, Experience certificates/testimonials, One-self attested recent passport size photograph, ID Proof (Ex. Aadhar/PAN/Voter ID/Driving License, etc. One set of self-attested photocopies of all documents. Candidates should produce all certifications/testimonials in original for verification at the time of walk-in-interview at the Department of Paediatric, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Application submitting date: 18th February 2022.