MDL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.mazdock.com for the hiring of 366 vacancies at Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited. The candidate who is looking for Riggers, Electrician can apply online application on or before 26-07-2019.
|Organization Name||Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited|
|Post Name||Riggers, Electrician|
|No. of Vacancies||366|
|Educational Qualification||VIII pass, SSC|
Riggers:– 217 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 17000 – 64360/- Per Month
Electrician:- 149 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 13200 – 49910/- Per Month
Job Type:- Fix Term Contract Basis
Riggers:– Passed VIII std and the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of Rigger.
Electrician:- Passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognized by the Government and the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of Electrician.
18 to 38 years as on 1st July 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Trade Test.
Gen/OBC:- Rs. 100/-
SC/ST/PWD:- Exempted Fee
Payment Mode: Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net Banking/BHIM etc.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Riggers, Electrician posts in MDL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on MDL official website at www.mazagondock.in from 5th July 2019 and before 26th July 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 5th July 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 26th July 2019
Display of List of Eligible Candidates on MDL website:- 5th August 2019
Last Date for representation regarding ineligibility:- 13th August 2019
Tentative Date for announcement of Online Examination:- 31st August 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Before applying for the post, candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioning in the advertisement.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Qualifying Requirements & Age limit shall be reckoned as on 01 Jul ‘19.
- Outstation Candidates SC/ST called for Trade Test shall be reimbursed Travelling Expenses by the shortest route by Second Class / Bus from the correspondence address mentioned in the application form on production of tickets as given below. Travelling Allowance will not be paid to the candidates who are found Ineligible after verification of documents at the time of Personal Interview.
- MDL reserves the right to cancel/ modify/ restrict/ enlarge/ alter the recruitment process, if need so arises without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Intimation regarding Online Exam, Trade Test & Result: List of ‘Eligible Candidates’, list of ‘Not-Eligible Candidates’, ‘Trade Test Schedule’, ‘Result’ etc. will be hosted only on MDL Website under the head “Career->Non-Executives”. Candidates are requested to visit MDL website time to time to get themselves updated on the recruitment status.
- In case of any ambiguity/ discrepancy in the online recruitment portal the terms & conditions as mentioned in this advertisement will prevail.
- Any further Information/ Corrigendum/ Addendum would be uploaded only on MDL website.
- MDL reserves the right to fill up all the vacancies advertised or part or cancel the entire recruitment process at any point of time during the recruitment process.
- Decision of the Management in all matters regarding eligibility criteria, trade test, interview, selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the Company in this regard.
- Camera / Mobile with camera is not permitted inside the company premises.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for appointment
- Any dispute with respect to this recruitment is subject to Mumbai.