MDL Jobs 2020 for Driver, candidates can apply for 8 position after completing SSC pass. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in MDL Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement MDL/HR-REC-NE/91/2020 released by Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 02-11-2020.
|Organization Name||Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||8|
|Educational Qualification||SSC pass|
Post Name:– Driver
No of Post:- 8
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale: Rs. 17000 – 64360/- Per Month
Qualification: SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognized by Govt. or passed Indian Army class-I examination in the Navy or Air Force. Should have a valid Driving License issued by RTO without break/adverse remarks. Heavy-duty motor vehicle driving license preferable.
Age Limit: 18 to 38 years as of 1st October 2020
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of Online Test and Trade (Skill) Test.
Gen/OBC:- Rs. 100/-
SC/ST/EWS:- Exempted Fee
Payment Mode: Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net Banking/BHIM etc.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Driver posts in MDL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on MDL official website at mazdock.com from 12th October 2020 and before 2nd November 2020.
Starting date to apply online:- 12th October 2020
Closing date to apply online:- 2nd November 2020
Display of List of Eligible Candidates on MDL website:- 9th November 2020
Last Date for representation regarding ineligibility:- 16th November 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioning in the advertisement.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Qualifying Requirements & Age limit shall be reckoned as on 01 Oct’20.
- Outstation Candidates SC/ST called for Trade Test shall be reimbursed Travelling Expenses by the shortest route by Second Class / Bus from the correspondence address mentioned in the application form on the production of tickets as given below. Travelling Allowance will not be paid to the candidates who are found Ineligible after verification of documents at the time of Trade Test.
- MDL reserves the right to cancel/ modify/ restrict/ enlarge/ alter the recruitment process if need so arises without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Intimation regarding Online Exam, Trade Test & Result: List of ‘Eligible Candidates’, list of ‘Not-Eligible Candidates’, ‘Trade Test Schedule’, ‘Result’ etc. will be hosted only on MDL Website under the head “Career->Non-Executives”. Candidates are requested to visit the MDL website time to time to get themselves updated on the recruitment status.
- In case of any ambiguity/ discrepancy in the online recruitment portal, the terms & conditions as mentioned in this advertisement will prevail.
- Any further Information/ Corrigendum/ Addendum would be uploaded only on the MDL website.
- MDL reserves the right to fill up all the vacancies advertised or part or cancel the entire recruitment process at any point of time during the recruitment process.
- The decision of the Management in all matters regarding eligibility criteria, trade test, interview, selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the Company in this regard.
- Camera / Mobile with a camera is not permitted inside the company premises.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for appointment
- Any dispute with respect to this recruitment is subject to Mumbai.