MDL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.mazagondock.in for the recruitment of 798 vacancies at Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited. The candidate who is looking for Composite Welder, Driver & Various Vacancies can apply online application on or before 24th December 2018.
|Organization Name||Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||798|
|Post name||Composite Welder, Driver|
|Composite Welder||228 Posts|
|Composite Welder: Passed VIII std and the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of Welder / Welder (G&E).
Driver: SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognized by Govt. or passed Indian Army class-I examination in the Navy or Air Force. Should have valid Driving License issued by RTO without break/adverse remarks. Heavy-duty motor vehicle driving license preferable.
|Age limit||18 to 38 years as on 1st November 2018|
|Pay Scale||Check Official Notification|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission Last Date||24th December 2018|
|Date of Displaying Selected candidate list for Exam||28th December 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test and Trade Test.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.mazagondock.in on or before 24th December 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- The applicant must ensure that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respect. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment or even after the appointment on contract basis that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact, his/her candidature will stand cancelled and his/her services are liable to be terminated without compensation.
- The candidates selected for appointment are required to work in different shifts on all working days and places as identified by the Company.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for Written Test.
- Contract appointment for maximum period of 2 years of selected candidates is subject to their being declared medically fit by the Chief Medical Officer of the Company as per required standard of health & fitness as per prescribed rules.
- The decision of the Company in all matters regarding the eligibility criteria, Trade Test, Selection procedures would be final and binding on all the candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited in this regard.
- The contract appointees shall have no right to get absorbed in the Company at the end of their contract, this being the essential condition of this contractual appointment.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for appointment.
- Management reserves the right to cancel or modify this advertisement at any stage.
- In case of any dispute, jurisdiction shall be court at Mumbai.
- Camera / Mobile with camera is not permitted inside the company premises.
- Candidates are requested to refer MDL website for further corrigendum (if any) to the advertisement.
- Police Verification is pre- requisite to joining of candidates in MDL. Therefore, candidates should apply for Police Verification well in advance. The application form for PVR is uploaded on the MDL website www.mazdock.com under head ‘Career-Non-Executives’. The candidates should bring proof of submission of application for PVR to Police Authorities at the time he is called for Trade Test. The PVR shall be applied in all the Police Station in whose jurisdiction the candidate has stayed during last 05 yrs. In case of Internal candidates the candidates shall apply in all the Police Station in whose jurisdiction the candidate has stayed during last 02 yrs. However, at later stage any adverse remark is found against the candidate or he is unable to produce PVR from Police his/her services are liable to be terminated without compensation.