MDNIY recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.yogamdniy.nic.in for the recruitment of 04 (four) Consultant Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 21 days from the date of Advertisement.
|Organization Name||Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga|
|No of vacancies||04|
|Job location||New Delhi|
|Last date||21 days from the date of Advertisement|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by MDNIY with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for MDNIY recruitment 2018.
MDNIY recruitment Consultant vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Consultant (Management, IT, Assessment, Admn. & Fin.)||04||Rs. 06 – 15/- Lakh per Annum|
MDNIY 2018 Consultant eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: MBA (HR/ Operations/ Marketing/ Finance) or M.Tech (IT) / B.Tech (IT) Post Graduate in Yoga with Ph.D or Any post graduate with one year diploma in Yoga.
Age Limit: As per MDNIY Rules
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
MDNIY 2018 Consultant Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
MDNIY application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
MDNIY application form for Consultant 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply application in prescribed format along with qualification, experience etc. and copies of testimonials duly self-attested and two recent passport size photographs to the send to the Director, Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga, 68-Ashok Road, New Delhi-110001 within 21 days of the date of publication of the Advertisement.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
MDNIY 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Date of Advertisement||17.04.2018|
|Last date of Registration of Application form||21 days from the date of Advertisement|
- The engagement shall be on purely temporary contract basis on a fixed remuneration for a period of one year and extendable for another two years on performance basis. The applicant shall have no right to claim for regularization of his/her services under any circumstances.
- Remuneration will commensurate with the qualifications, experience and performance in the interview. Preference will be given to young and dynamic professionals having experience in reputed organizations.
- The selected candidates will be required to join the assignment immediately at the Yoga certification Board in Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga, 68-Ashok Road, New Delhi-110001.
- The engagement shall be terminated by the competent authority at any time without assigning any reason therefor.
- The retired Govt. servant engaged as Consultant shall continue to draw pension and Dearness Relief on pension during the period of his/her engagement as Consultant. The engagement as Consultant shall not be considered as a case of re-employment.
- The Consultant shall be entitled to avail 12 days of Leave in a Calendar year on pro-rata basis therefore he/she shall not draw any remuneration for the days of his/her absence in excess of 12 days in a year. The un-availed leave in a calendar year can neither be carried forward to next calendar year nor be entitled for leave encashment.
- The consultant shall be required to observe the normal office timings for six days a week from Monday to Saturday and may also be called upon to attend the office on Sunday or any holiday in case of urgency.
- The Income Tax or any other tax will be deducted at source as per Govt. instructions. Necessary TDS certificate will be issued.
- The Consultant will maintain absolute confidentiality and secrecy of the information handled by him/her. The secrecy and confidentiality are to be maintained even after the termination of engagement.
- No consultant shall utilize or publish or disclose or part with, to a third party, any part of the data or statistics or proceedings or information collected for the purpose of this assignment or during the course of assignment for the Board, without the express written consent of the Board.
- The Consultant shall be bound to hand over the entire set of records of assignment to the Board before the expiry of the contract and before the final payment is released by the Board.
- The Consultant would be required to sign a Non-disclosure Undertaking.
- Interested persons possessing the requisite qualification, experience etc. should send in their applications along with copies of testimonials duly self-attested and two recent passport size photographs to the Director, Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga, 68-Ashok Road, New Delhi-110001 within 21 days of the date of publication of the Advertisement.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The Institute shall reserve the right to not to fill up the post/s advertised without assigning any reasons.