MECON recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.meconlimited.co.in for the recruitment of 01 vacancy at MECON Limited. The candidate who is looking for Rajbhasha Adhikari (E3 Grade) can apply application on or before 11th February 2019.
|Organization Name||MECON Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||1|
|Post name||Rajbhasha Adhikari|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (E3 Grade)||1 Post|
|Master’s degree in Hindi with English as a subject at Graduation Level or Master’s degree in English with Hindi at Graduation Level from an Indian University recognized by UGC.|
|Age limit||45 years as on 31st December 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 32900 – 58000/- Per Month|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen||Exempted Fee|
|Through Demand Draft drawn in favour of MECON Limited on any Nationalized Bank payable at Ranchi|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||11th February 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Personal Interview.|
How to Apply
|Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may apply by visiting Careers section of our website www.meconlimited.co.in. Candidates may download the application form and send it duly filled in after affixing recent passport size photograph along with self-attested copies of all the Certificates and Testimonials in support of his/her application, by Registered post/Courier/ Speed Post to Deputy General Manager I/c (Personnel), MECON Limited, Vivekananda Path, At/PO: Doranda, Ranchi-834002 (Jharkhand). The envelope containing the application shall be superscribed as Applied for the post of Rajbhasha Adhikari.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
- Those working in Central/ State Govt. Dept., PSUs etc. must route their applications through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of interview.
- The percentage of marks and Years of experience may be relaxed for deserving candidates, which is at the sole discretion of the management.
- Applications that are incomplete, not in prescribed format, not legible, without the required enclosures and without requisite fee, shall be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Company takes no responsibility to collect any certificate/ remittance sent separately. Candidates are advised, in their own interest, to ensure that all the required certificates/ testimonials are enclosed along with their application form.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria before submission of application. Multiple applications from the same person against a post is not permitted and such applications are liable to be rejected.
- Reservation and relaxations for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/PwD (Person with Disability) & Ex-servicemen (ESM) candidates shall be as per Government of India guidelines. In case of a candidate who is eligible for relaxation under more than one of the above categories, the age relaxation will be available as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates and such candidates will have to indicate their category as General. Category once filled cannot be changed subsequently.
- Mere submission of application and fulfilling the eligibility criteria gives no right to appear for interview and/or employment. The management reserves the right to short list the candidates for Interview. No correspondence shall be entertained about the outcome of the application.
- MECON reserves the right to cancel/restrict/modify or alter the recruitment process and also reserves the right to increase/decrease/add/delete any post or discipline, if required without issuing any further reason or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Furnishing of wrong/false information will lead to disqualification and MECON will not be responsible for any of the consequences of furnishing such wrong/false information. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that a candidate has furnished false or wrong information or is found ineligible with respect to any of the eligibility parameters, his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith.
- The joining of the selected candidate shall be subject to being found medically fit by the medical Board of Company’s Hospital (Ispat Hospital, Shyamali, Ranchi).
- Any update, corrigendum etc of this advertisement shall be posted at Company’s website – www.meconlimited.co.in only. Hence candidates are requested to regularly check the website.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- No correspondence shall be entertained about the outcome of the application.
- Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement shall be under the legal jurisdiction of Ranchi (Jharkhand) district only.