MECON recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.meconlimited.co.in for the recruitment of 30 vacancies at MECON Limited. The candidate who is looking for Management Trainee (Technical & Corporate Service) can apply online application from 1st December 2018 and before 2nd January 2019.
|Organization Name||MECON Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||30|
|Post name||Management Trainee|
|Management Trainee (Technical & Corporate Service)||30 years|
|Degree in relevant branch of Engineering OR PG Degree/ PG Diploma/ MBA/ MSW/ MA with specialization in HRM/ Personnel Management/ IR/ Labour Management/ Organizational Development/ HRD/ Labour Welfare or equivalent (Minimum 2 years Duration) OR MBA / PGDM/ PGDBM or equivalent in Marketing (Minimum 02 years duration) OR PG Degree/ PG Diploma in Journalism & Communication/ Journalism & Mass Communication/ Communication/ Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Broadcast Journalism/ Media Communication/ Public Relations or equivalent (Minimum 2 years duration).|
|Age limit||28 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 20600 – 46500/- Per Month|
|Online mode in Bank of Baroda, Lalpur Ranchi Branch, IFSC Code: BARB0LALRAN (5th Character is zero), A/c no. 41110200000192, Beneficiary Name: MECON Limited (Current Account)|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||1st December 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||2nd January 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.|
|How to Apply|
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.meconlimited.co.in from 1st December 2018 to 2nd January 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria before submission of application. Multiple applications from the same person against a post is not permitted and such applications are liable to be rejected.
- Reservation and relaxations for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/PwD (Person with Disability) & Ex-servicemen (ESM) candidates shall be as per Government of India guidelines. In case of a candidate who is eligible for relaxation under more than one of the above categories, the age relaxation will be available as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates and such candidates will have to indicate their category as General. Category once filled cannot be changed subsequently.
- Mere submission of application and fulfilling the eligibility criteria gives no right to appear for Test and/or employment. The management reserves the right to short list the candidates for Test/Interview. No correspondence shall be entertained about the outcome of the application.
- MECON reserves the right to cancel/restrict/modify or alter the recruitment process and also reserves the right to increase/decrease/add/delete any post or discipline, if arises without issuing any further reason or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Furnishing of wrong/false information will lead to disqualification and MECON will not be responsible for any of the consequences of furnishing such wrong/false information. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that a candidate has furnished false or wrong information or is found ineligible with respect to any of the eligibility parameters, his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith.
- The joining of the selected candidate shall be subject to being found medically fit by the medical Board of Company’s Hospital (Ispat Hospital, Shyamali, Ranchi).
- Any update, corrigendum etc of this advertisement shall be posted at Company’s website – www.meconlimited.co.in only. Hence candidates are requested to regularly check the website.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement shall be under the legal jurisdiction of Ranchi (Jharkhand) district only.