MECON recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.meconlimited.co.in for the recruitment of Assistant Project Engineer. Job seekers should be register till 16th February 2018.
|Organization Name||MECON Limited|
|Post Name||Assistant Project Engineer|
|No of vacancies||Not Specified|
|Job location||Ranchi (Jharkhand)|
|Last date||16th February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by MECON with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for MECON recruitment 2018.
MECON recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Assistant Project Engineer||Not Specified||Rs. 35000/-|
Please verify the no of post from official website
MECON 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Degree in Engineering from University duly recognised by AICTE / UGC.
Age Limit: 35 years as on 31.12.2017
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
MECON 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Personal Interview
MECON application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for MECON should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favour of MECON Limited, payable at Ranchi.
- Application Fee: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
MECON application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of all the certificates and testimonials send to Deputy General Manager I/c (Personnel), MECON Limited, Vivekananda Path, At + PO : Doranda, Ranchi-834002 (Jharkhand) on or before 16.02.2018.
Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
MECON 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration||16.02.2018|
- The engagement is purely contractual in nature and shall not confer any right on the candidate for regularization in MECON Ltd.
- Incomplete applications/ improperly filled application form will be liable to be rejected.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfil criteria of required qualifications, experience, age etc as mentioned in the advertisement before applying for the post.
- No correspondence will be entertained about the outcome of the application.
- Mere submission of application and fulfilling the eligibility criteria gives no right to any person to appear for interview and/or employment.
- The joining of the candidate will be subject to being found medically fit duly certified by the Registered Medical Practitioner
- Management reserves the right to cancel the advertisement/ selection process any time without any prior information.
- Candidates called for interview should produce all original documents (date of birth proof, qualification mark-sheets, degree certificates, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificates, etc) at the time of Interview/test, failing which such candidates will not be permitted to appear for the interview.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- Any update, corrigendum etc of this advertisement will be posted on our website only. Hence candidates are requested to keep in regular touch with our website meconlimited.co.in.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Ranchi (Jharkhand) district court only.