Meghalaya High Court Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 13 Stenographer, Junior Administrative Assistant, Junior Translator, Computer Operator, Mali Posts has been released on the official website at meghalayahighcourt.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Meghalaya High Court can apply Online application on or before 2022-07-23.
|Organization Name||Meghalaya High Court|
|Post Name||Stenographer, Junior Administrative Assistant, Junior Translator, Computer Operator, Mali|
|No. of Vacancies||13 Post|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate,SSLC, Diploma,|
Meghalaya High Court Post Details
Stenographer: 1 Post
Junior Administrative Assistant: 9 Posts
Junior Translator: 1 Post
Computer Operator: 1 Post
Mali: 1 Post
- Stenographer: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a diploma in Stenography in English with a minimum speed of 120 wpm in shorthand and typing speed of 50 wpm in computer.
- Junior Administrative Assistant: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with knowledge of computers.
- Junior Translator: Graduate with Hindi as one of the languages at the degree level with a Diploma/ Certificates course in translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa from a University/ Institute recognized by the Government.
- Computer Operator: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with Diploma Certificates in computers.
- Mali: SSLC Passed from a recognized Board with Knowledge of gardening work.
- Stenographer: Rs. 49000/- per month
- Junior Administrative Assistant: Rs. 35100/- per month
- Junior Translator: Rs. 30300/- per month
- Computer Operator: Rs. 28400/- per month
- Mali: Rs. 17400/- per month
Age Limit: 32 year
Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST
Others: Rs. 400/-
SC/ST: Rs. 200/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The Selection is based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible applicants may apply online through the official website meghalayahighcourt.nic.in on or before 23rd July 2022
Notification Date: 23rd June 2022
Registration Closing Date: 23rd July 2022