Meghalaya High Court recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.meghalayahighcourt.nic.in for the recruitment of 3 vacancies at Meghalaya High Court. The candidate who is looking for District Judge can apply online application on or before 30-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Meghalaya High Court|
|Post Name||District Judge|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Law|
Post Name:– District Judge
No of Post:- 03
Pay Scale: Rs. 51550 – 63070/- Per Month
Must be a holder of degree in Law of a recognized University. must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of criminal and civil jurisdiction on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have so practiced for a period of not less than 7 (seven) years as on such date as per Annexure-B.
SC/ST: 48 years
Others: 45 years
Age limit is as on 1st January 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Examination and Personal Interview.
General:- Rs. 1000/-
SC/ST:- Rs. 700/-
Payment Mode: Online or Offline
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for District Judge posts in Meghalaya High Court, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on Meghalaya High Court official website at www.meghalayahighcourt.nic.in from 18th April 2019 and before 30th April 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 18th April 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 30th April 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Candidates are to read the instructions given in the website.
- The last date for submission of application shall be on 30th April, 2019.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the applicants for attending the examination and personal interview.
- Hon’ble the Chief Justice reserves the right to relax any conditions mentioned in this Advertisement.
- For further details, the Registry of the High Court of Meghalaya may be contacted during office hours.