MHA Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 32 Law Officer, Chief Supervisor/Consultant, Supervisor/Consultant, Surveyor Posts has been released on the official website at mha.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Ministry of Home Affairs can apply Offline application on or before 2023-01-31.
|Organization Name||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Post Name||Law Officer, Chief Supervisor/Consultant, Supervisor/Consultant, Surveyor|
|No. of Vacancies||32 Post|
MHA Post Details
Law Officer Grade-II: 1 Post
Chief Supervisor/Consultant: 5 Posts
Supervisor/Consultant: 6 Posts
Surveyor: 20 Posts
- Law Officer Grade-II: Retired Government Officer of ILS Central m Government Services who retired from analogous post. A person having ( Degree in Law with minimum 3 years experience practice of Law Working knowledge Computer is essential.
- Chief Supervisor/Consultant: Retired Government Officer at the level of ADM OR DS OR US with legal background. 2. Working knowledge of Computer is essential.
- Supervisor/Consultant: Retired Government Servant at the level of SO/SDM/Tehsildar with land revenue. ii) legal & finance background. 2. Working knowledge Computer is essential.
- Surveyor: Retired State Govt. Servants with Land Revenue & Finance background. Working knowledge Computer of is essential.
- Law Officer Grade-II: Rs. 35000/- Per Month
- Chief Supervisor/Consultant: Rs.60000/- Per Month
- Supervisor/Consultant: Rs.40000/- Per Month
- Surveyor: Rs. 20000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 62 years
Selection Process: Selection Will be based on the Interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates’ applications may be submitted by post or by hand to Address: Office of the Custodian of Enemy Property for India (CEPI), Delhi Head Office, First Floor, East Wing, Shivaji Stadium, Connaught Palace, New Delhi-110001 via Email to [email protected] on or before 31st January 2023.
Notification Date: 5th January 2023.
Application Last Date: 31st January 2023.