MIDHANI Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 15 Junior Staff Nurse, Fireman, Refractory Mason, Junior Operative Trainee, Senior Operative Trainee Posts has been released on the official website at midhani-india.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited can apply Online application on or before 2022-12-07.
|Organization Name||Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Staff Nurse, Fireman, Refractory Mason, Junior Operative Trainee, Senior Operative Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||15|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc, GNM, ITI, SSC, Graduate|
MIDHANI Post Details
Junior Staff Nurse: 4 Posts
Fireman: 3 Posts
Refractory Mason: 1 Post
Junior Operative Trainee: 2 Posts
Senior Operative Trainee: 1 Post
- Junior Staff Nurse: B.Sc. Nursing/ GNM with Intermediate/ EMT or equivalent 2 years emergency medicine (or technician) course after graduation. Valid/active registration with State or National Nursing Council or Paramedical Board. Minimum of 2 years experience after nursing registration. Out of the aforesaid 2 years experience, at least 1 year experience should be in Ambulance/ Emergency department/ Casualty/ Medical ICU/ Acute Medical Care Units/ Cardiac ICU/ Respiratory ICU/ Surgical ICU/ Trauma Centre/ Industrial Hospital or Medical Centre/ PSU Hospital/ Government Hospital.
- Fireman: SSC pass. Basic course on elementary and fire fighting from a recognized institute (not less than 6 months). Possession of LMV/ HMV driving license as added qualification. (Ex-servicemen preferred).
- Refractory Mason: SSC pass with minimum 5 years post qualification experience in refractory work in any special steel industry. They should have expertise in lining reheating furnaces/ heat treatment furnaces, furnace arch making, ceramic fiber/ module lining, ladle lining, bottom pouring set preparations, arc furnace roof & shell lining etc.
- Junior Operative Trainee: SSC + ITI in Electrical or Electronics with minimum 2 years of post qualification Industrial experience.
- Senior Operative Trainee: SSC+ITI (Fitter) with minimum 7 years post qualification experience in Maintenance of Cutting Machines and hydraulic systems. The cutting machines refer to the equipment used for cutting of ingots and plates. The hydraulic system refers to a system consisting of hydraulic pumps, valves, motors, cylinders etc.
- Junior Staff Nurse: RS. 19130/- Per Month
- Fireman: RS. 19130/- Per Month
- Refractory Mason: RS. 19130/- Per Month
- Junior Operative Trainee: Rs. 20000/- Per Month
- Senior Operative Trainee: Rs. 20000/- Per Month
- Junior Staff Nurse: 30 years
- Fireman: 35 years
- Refractory Mason: 33 years
- Junior Operative Trainee: 30 years
- Senior Operative Trainee: 35 years
Application fee: 100/-
Payment Mode: online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the written test
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website midhani-india.in on or before 7th December 2022.
Starting date: 23 November 2022.
Application Last Date: 7th December 2022.