Ministry of Defence Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 174 Material Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Fireman, Tradesman Mate, MTS Posts has been released on the official website at mod.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Ministry of Defence can apply Online application on or before 2022-06-16.
|Organization Name||Ministry of Defence|
|Post Name||Material Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Fireman, Tradesman Mate, MTS|
|No. of Vacancies||174|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduate|
Ministry of Defence Post Details
Material Assistant: 3 Posts
Lower Division Clerk: 3 Posts
Fireman: 14 Posts
Tradesman Mate: 150 Posts
MTS (Gardener): 2 Posts
- Material Assistant: Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University. Diploma in Material Management from any recognized institution. Diploma in Engineering in any discipline from any recognized institution.
- Lower Division Clerk: 12th Class Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Fireman: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Tradesman Mate: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- MTS (Gardener): Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized board.
- Material Assistant: Rs. 29200/- per month
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 19900/- per month
- Fireman: Rs. 19900/- per month
- Tradesman Mate: Rs. 18000/- per month
- MTS (Gardener): Rs. 18000/- per month
- Material Assistant: As per Rules.
- Lower Division Clerk: 18 to 25 years
- Fireman: 18 to 25 years
- Tradesman Mate: 18 to 25 years
- MTS (Gardener): 18 to 25 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC/ESM, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PH
Selection Process: The Selection is based on Written Tests, Skill Tests, and Merit List.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with Two passport size latest photographs duly self-attested, one on the right corner of the application and one on the Acknowledgement card with all relevant documents attested copies and Medical certificate (format attached) issued by Central / State Government medical board consisting of at least three members out of which at least one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing locomotor/ cerebral/ visual/ hearing disability and certifying the percentage of disability (i.e. 40% and above) Self-addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs 25/- send to The Commandant 36 Field Ammunition Depot PIN-900484 C/o 56 APO on or before 16th June 2022.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 16th June 2022