MLSU Jobs 2020 for Project Fellow, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing Master Degree. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in MLSU Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 25-09-2020.
|Organization Name||Mohanlal Sukhadia University|
|Post Name||Project Fellow|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||Master Degree|
Post Name:– Project Fellow
No of Post:- 1
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Salary: Rs. 19800/- Per Month
Qualification: Master’s degree in Geology with a minimum of 55% of marks.
|Age Limit||As per MLSU Rules|
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Interview.|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
How to Apply: Interested eligible candidates for the post of project fellow may send their application in the prescribed format (available with a detailed advertisement at mlsu.ac.in) along with self-attested copies of the relevant documents mentioning their personal details, educational details and experience certificates to the e-mail of the PI (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 25th September 2020.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 25th September 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- The engagement is purely on a temporary contractual basis, which may be extended depending on the duration of the project/satisfactory performance/conduct of the appointee.
- The tenure of the advertised post shall be for one year and co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier. The appointee shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in funding agency or in MLS University, Udaipur.
- The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from the UGC recognized universities/institutions.
- The selected candidates shall not be entitled to any allowances such as TA/DA.
- Project P.I. reserves the right not to fill-up these positions, if he so decides.