MLSU Jobs 2020 for Project Associate, Junior Research Fellow, candidates can apply for 3 position after completing Master Degree. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in MLSU Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 25-09-2020.
|Organization Name||Mohanlal Sukhadia University|
|Post Name||Project Associate, Junior Research Fellow|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||Master Degree|
Project Associate:– 1 Post
Salary: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Junior Research Fellow:- 2 Posts
Salary: Rs. 27500/- Per Month
Job Type: Temporary Basis
Project Associate:– Masters’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering with at least 55% marks.
Junior Research Fellow:- Masters’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering/ Education/ Management with at least 55% marks.
|Age Limit||28 years as on the date of the interview|
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Interview.|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
How to Apply: Interested persons possessing the above-mentioned eligibility are required to submit their bio-data through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) as per the attached application form on or before 25th September 2020.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 25th September 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Candidates with requisite qualifications as prescribed would be eligible for the appointment of the above post.
- The appointment would be on a Full-time basis and they would not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of engagement with the Department of Computer Science, Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur.
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation and coterminous with the research project
- The appointment person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in a funding agency or at Mohanlal Sukhadia University.
- The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the RUSA project.
- The selected candidates shall not be entitled to any allowance such as Dearness Allowance, Residential Telephone, Transport facility, Personal Staff etc.
- The selection of candidates will be made through an interview through Video Calling or Telephonically from the shortlisted applications received in response to the advertisement. The shortlisted candidates will be informed for an interview through Video Calling or Telephonically. The interview schedule (through Video Calling or Telephonically) will be posted on the MLSU website (www.mlsu.ac.in), and the shortlisted candidates will also be informed by email/telephone.
- The maximum Age for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) will be 28 years, as on the date of the interview. Age relaxation of SC/ST/OBC/Women and physically handicapped candidates as per State Govt. rules.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- Interested persons possessing the above-mentioned eligibility are required to submit their bio-data through e-mail (email@example.com) as per the attached application form on or before 25th September 2020. Application received after 25th September 2020 shall not be considered for the appointment.