MMRCL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.mmrcl.com for the hiring of 6 vacancies at Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for Deputy General Manager, Dy. Engineer can apply online application on or before 30-09-2019.
|Organization Name||Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Deputy General Manager, Dy. Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
Deputy General Manager (Track):– 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs. 80000 – 220000/- Per Month
Assistant General Manager (Track):- 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 70000 – 200000/- Per Month
Dy. Engineer (Track):- 01 Post
Dy. Engineer (TVS/ECS):- 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 50000 – 160000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Regular/Deputation/Contract Basis
Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Dy. Engineer (Track):– Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized and reputed university.
Dy. Engineer (TVS/ECS):- Full-time degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering from recognized and reputed university.
Age limit is as on 1st August 2019
|Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager||40 years|
|Dy. Engineer||35 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Personal Interview.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Deputy General Manager, Dy. Engineer posts in MMRCL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on MMRCL official website at www.mmrcl.com from 14th August 2019 and before 30th September 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 14th August 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 30th September 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Age, qualification and experience would be as on 01st August 2019.
- In case of educational qualifications, in addition to an institute being approved by UGC/ AICTE; the particular Degree/ Diploma awarded by that institute is also required to be an approved Degree/ Diploma.
- While applying for the above post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and the norms mentioned above on the specified dates and the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that Candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and /or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/ are detected even after appointment his/ her services are liable to be terminated.
- MMRCL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies and cancel/ restrict/ modify/ alter and modify the recruitment criteria’s during the recruitment process if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. MMRCL is not responsible for Loss/ delay in post.
- MMRCL is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Dept. / PSU/ Autonomous Body should forward their application through proper channel and must produce “NOC” from the present employer on the date of interview. (Format is enclosed below)
- No Travelling Allowances/ reimbursement will be paid to the candidate for appearing for Interview and pre-appointment medical examination.