MMRCL recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.mmrcl.com for the recruitment of 01 (one) for General Manager (Electrical) vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 04th April 2018 and before 21st May 2018.
Advertisement Number:- MMRCL/HR-Rect./2018-03
|Organization Name||Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||General Manager|
|No of vacancies||01|
|Job location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
|Last date||21st May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by MMRCL with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for MMRCL recruitment 2018.
MMRCL recruitment General Manager vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||General Manager (Electrical)||01||Rs. 51300 – 73000/-|
MMRCL 2018 eligibility criteria for General Manager
Educational Qualification: Degree in Electrical Engineering from recognized and reputed university.
Age Limit: 53 years as on 01.04.2018
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
MMRCL General Manager 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Personal Interview
MMRCL application fee 2018
Fee charges: No Fee
MMRCL application form for General Manager 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.mmrcl.com from 04.04.2018 to 21.05.2018.
How to apply for MMRCL recruitment 2018:-
- Open the official website www.mmrcl.com
- Click on “Careers” & Select the desired post
- Read all the notification & Click on “Apply Online”
- Fill all the details carefully
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
MMRCL General Manager 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||04.04.2018|
|Last date of Registration||21.05.2018|
- Age, qualification and experience would be as on 01st April, 2018.
- In case of educational qualifications, in addition to an institute being approved by UGC/ AICTE; the particular Degree/ Diploma awarded by that institute is also required to be an approved Degree/ Diploma.
- While applying for the above post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and the norms mentioned above on the specified dates and the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that Candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and /or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- MMRCL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates, change the number of vacancies and cancel / restrict/ modify/ alter the recruitment process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. MMRCL is not responsible for loss/delay in post.
- MMRCL is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Dept. / PSU/ Autonomous Body should forward their application through proper channel and must produce “NOC” from the present employer on the date of interview.
- The candidates applying for the aforesaid post are required to produce “NOC” from their current employer indicating employer’s willingness to relieve the candidate either on deputation or on absorption basis or both in case of selection.
- No Travelling Allowances/ reimbursement will be paid to the Candidate for appearing for Interview and pre-appointment medical examination.