MMRCL recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.mmrcl.com for the recruitment of 12 vacancies at Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for Surveyor, Senior Assistant & Various Vacancies can apply online application from 28th January 2019 and before 18th March 2019.
|Organization Name||Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||12|
|Post name||Surveyor, Senior Assistant|
|Senior Assistant||1 Post|
|Surveyor: Candidate should have passed Secondary School Certificate Examination of Maharashtra State Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board and should have passed Surveyor course conducted by the Government approved Industrial Training Institute or its equivalent institute and should possess MS-CIT certificate & Auto CAD certificate.|
Senior Assistant: Full-time Graduate in Commerce with minimum 60% from a recognized university and having passed the Executive Programme conducted by Institute of Company Secretaries of India and certification & full-time Diploma course with working knowledge of Computers and having proficiency in MSOffice etc.
|Age limit||35 years as on 1st January 2019|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 34020 – 64310/- Per Month|
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||28th January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||18th March 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Personal Interview.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.mmrcl.com from 28th January 2019 to 18th March 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Age, qualification and experience would be as on 01st January, 2019.
- In case of educational qualifications, in addition to an institute being approved by UGC/ AICTE; the particular Degree/ Diploma awarded by that institute is also required to be an approved Degree/ Diploma.
- While applying for the above post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and the norms mentioned above on the specified dates and the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that Candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and /or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/ are detected even after appointment his/ her services are liable to be terminated.
- MMRCL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies and cancel/ restrict/ modify/ alter and modify the recruitment criteria’s during the recruitment process if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. MMRCL is not responsible for Loss/ delay in post.
- MMRCL is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Dept. / PSU/ Autonomous Body should forward their application through proper channel and must produce “NOC” from the present employer on the date of interview. (Format is enclosed below)
- No Travelling Allowances/ reimbursement will be paid to the candidate for appearing for Interview and pre-appointment medical examination.