MMRCL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.mmrcl.com for the recruitment of 16 vacancies at Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for Accounts Officer, Sr. Assistant (HR) & Various Vacancies can apply online application from 11th July 2018 and before 10th August 2018.
|Organization Name||Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||16|
|Post name||Accounts Officer, Sr. Assistant|
|Accounts Officer||2 Posts|
|Sr. Assistant (HR)||2 Posts|
|Qualification||Accounts Officer: Degree in Commerce from recognised and reputed university and knowledge of Indian Accounting Standards OR CA/ ICWA / MBA in Finance from recognised and reputed university.|
Sr. Assistant: Graduate in any discipline with 02 years full time Post Graduate Degree in PMIR / IRPM / LSW/ MSW/ HRM from recognized and reputed university.
|Age limit||Accounts Officer: 35 and 40 years|
Sr. Assistant: 35 years
As of 1st July 2018
|Pay Scale||Accounts Officer: Rs. 50000 – 160000/- Per Month|
Sr. Assistant: Rs. 34020 – 64310/- Per Month
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||11th July 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||10th August 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Personal Interview.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.mmrcl.com from 11th July 2018 to 10th August 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Age, qualification and experience would be as on 01st July, 2018.
- In case of educational qualifications, in addition to an institute being approved by UGC/ AICTE; the particular Degree/ Diploma awarded by that institute is also required to be an approved Degree/ Diploma.
- While applying for the above post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and the norms mentioned above on the specified dates and the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that Candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and /or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- MMRCL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies and cancel/ restrict/ modify/ alter and modify the recruitment criteria’s during the recruitment process if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. MMRCL is not responsible for Loss/ delay in post.
- MMRCL is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Dept. / PSU/ Autonomous Body should forward their application through proper channel and must produce “NOC” from the present employer on the date of interview.
- No Travelling Allowances/ reimbursement will be paid to the candidate for appearing for Interview and pre-appointment medical examination.