MMTC recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.mmtclimited.com for the recruitment of 26 vacancies at MMTC Limited. The candidate who is looking for Deputy Manager can apply online application from 30th January 2019 and before 20th February 2019.
|Organization Name||MMTC Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||26|
|Post name||Deputy Manager|
|Deputy Manager||26 Posts|
|Bachelors Degree in Commerce/ Science/ Arts (Economics/Statistics)/ Business Administration/ Engineering with 60% aggregate marks; AND 2 (Two) years full-time regular PG Degree/ Diploma/ MBA/ MMS in Business Administration/ Management/ Marketing/ International Business with 60% aggregate marks or Bachelors Degree in any discipline with 60% aggregate marks; AND Chartered Accountant (CA) or Cost & Management Accountant (CMA) (erstwhile ICWA) or Bachelors Degree in Law (3 years regular course after graduation or 5 years integrated regular course after [10+2]) or Post Graduate in Hindi with English as one of the main subjects in Graduation or Post Graduation in English with Hindi as one of the main subjects in Graduation. Minimum 60% aggregate marks in post-graduation as well as in graduation.|
|Age limit||30 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 40000 – 140000/- Per Month|
|Through Internet Banking /Debit Card/Credit Card|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||30th January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||20th February 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Fee||22nd February 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Computer Based Test and Personal Interview.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.mmtclimited.com from 30th January 2019 to 20th February 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- All qualifications should be full-time regular from the Universities / Institutes, recognized by the UGC/AICTE or appropriate statutory/ regulatory bodies, wherever applicable.
- For computations of age / minimum experience requirement, reference date shall be taken as 15th September, 2018. The date of declaration of result / issuance of marks sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. Post qualification executive experience, on a post / level, wherever applicable, shall be counted only from the said date onwards.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/ diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/ Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from the University/ Institute, for submission at the time of interview.
- PWD candidates will be permitted to engage Scribe in accordance with the Govt. norms prescribed in this regard and they have to make their own arrangements for the same.
- In order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview and/or screening test, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards / criteria. Management may also relax / lower the qualifying standards / criteria in case suitable candidates are not available.
- Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel / restrict / curtail / enlarge/ modify the number of vacancies and recruitment process, if deemed necessary in the interest of the Company, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof. MMTC is not liable to compensate the applicant for consequential damages if any.
- While applying, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfill the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respect. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcomings(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted the application against the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be definitely called for interview / considered further for selection process.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his / her candidature.
- Any proceeding in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Delhi Courts / Tribunals / Forums shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause / dispute.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to and fro II AC train ticket by the shortest route from the given address of communication.
- Candidates working in Government / Semi-Government organizations / PSUs must forward their application through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of Interview. In case the candidate fails to do so, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- Wherever vacancy is reserved for SC/ST/OBC(NCL) category, the relaxation as per Govt. norms shall be applicable.
- Selected candidates will be placed on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining MMTC. The period of probation shall be regulated as per extant rules / instructions issued from time to time.
- On final selection, candidates working in Public Sector / Government Institution / Private Sector should produce the document conveying the acceptance of his/her resignation from service of his last employer. In the absence of such document, he/she shall not be allowed to join MMTC.
- Selected candidates will be required to serve in any office of MMTC or its subsidiaries or successor. They are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- Appointment will be made at the minimum of scale of pay plus dearness allowance (IDA) from time to time. Other benefits like HRA, medical benefits, CPF, gratuity, leave encashment, performance related pay etc. shall be as per extant rules of the Corporation.
- In case of selection, such selection shall be provisional subject to verification of character and antecedents of the candidate and verification of caste certificate and other documents submitted by the candidate and subject to his/her meeting the requisite medical standards for the post and other requirements applicable for appointments under the Central Govt. / PSUs.
- While MMTC will exercise due care to avoid errors in the conduct in all stages of the recruitment process, it shall not take any liability for any error as may inadvertently occur in the process.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of MMTC website only. Applicants are advised to check the website periodically for important updates. No individual communication will be entertained.
- MMTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer