MNIT Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.mnit.ac.in for the hiring of 1 vacancies at Malaviya National Institute of Technology. The candidate who is looking for Consultant Finance can apply online application on or before 05-11-2019.
|Organization Name||Malaviya National Institute of Technology|
|Post Name||Consultant Finance|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||Retired Officer|
Post Name:– Consultant Finance
No of Post:- 01
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Check Official Notification
He/She should be a retired Accounts/Audit Officer with a grade Pay of not below Rs 5400/- from Central Govt. Depts./Central Autonomous Bodies and having proficiency in Accounts, Audit, Processing of Tenders, Procurements, GFR and other relevant policies related to Accounts and Administration matters.
|Age Limit||65 years|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
The applications duly filled and along with the original certificates/documents/PPO in respect of educational qualification, age, experience etc. with a self-attested copy should be submitted at the time of Wail-in-Interview on 05.11.2019.
Walk-in Date:- 5th November 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- Initial engagement of a person as Consultant will be for a period of one year on contract basis in MNIT Jaipur.
- The retired officers will work full time basis at MNIT Jaipur initially for a period of one year. After expiry of initial term, engagement may be extended, based on requirement of the Institute and performance of Consultant concerned with the approval of competent authority for a maximum period of one year at a time. The engagement of consultant is of a temporary (non-official) nature.
- The work and conduct of the retired officer shall be reviewed by the Director, MNIT, Jaipur from time to time. In case his/her performance is not found satisfactory, his/her engagement is liable to be terminated without assigning any reason.
- It will be open to the Institute to terminate the contract by giving one month’s notice. The retired officers are also required to give minimum one month’s prior notice to end the contract.
- Consultant will not be entitled for any benefit/compensation, absorption/regularization of service in this Institute.
- The retired officer shall not divulge any information, gathered by them during the period of their assignment to anyone who is not authorized to know/have the same.
- Leave: Consultant shall be eligible for one day leave per month. No. remuneration for the period if absence in excess of the admissible leave will be paid to Consultants. Unavailed leave shall neither be carried forward to next year nor en-cashed.
- Allowances: Consultants shall not be entitled to any kind of allowance or accommodation facility. However, should they required to travel inside the country in connection with the official work of the Institute, TA/DA as admissible to a regular employee of the same grade, he/she retired from will be paid to him/her after obtaining approval of the competent authority.
- The engagement as Consultant shall not be considered as a case of re-employment.