MNIT Jobs 2020 for Junior Research Fellow, candidates can apply for 2 position after completing B.Tech, M.Tech. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in MNIT Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 27-08-2020.
|Organization Name||Malaviya National Institute of Technology|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech, M.Tech|
Post Name:– Junior Research Fellow
No of Post:- 2
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Qualification: First division (60% or equivalent CGPA) in B.Tech. (Civil/Agriculture)/ M.Tech. (Water Recourses/ Remote sensing/Agriculture/ Hydrology/Geomatics Engineering/Disaster Assessment /Civil Engineering).
|Age Limit||As per MNIT Rules|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Interview|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
How to Apply: The interested candidates with the above-mentioned area of research interest may apply for the post by giving required details by E-MAIL after attaching a scanned copy of signed application details regarding educational qualifications, work experience, etc to: firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 27/08/2020. Applications received till 27/08/2020 will be screened in the present round. Applications received thereafter will be screened on a monthly basis till the vacancies exist/created.
Closing date:- 27th August 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
- MNIT Jaipur reserves the right to fix suitable screening criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail/Mobile and no separate interview letter will be issued for the same.
- An application can be submitted on plain paper (format: Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Age, Address of Communication, email ID, mobile no., NoC, qualifications from 10th onwards) with detailed CV, copies of degree(s)/certificate(s)/experience.
- Candidates should appear for the interview at their own cost along with their original certificates on announced date and time.
- Those who had applied earlier need not to apply unless there is a change in their qualification/eligibility.