MNIT recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.mnit.ac.in for the recruitment of 01 vacancy at Malaviya National Institute of Technology. The candidate who is looking for Junior Research Fellow can apply application on or before 20th December 2018.
|Organization Name||Malaviya National Institute of Technology|
|Total Number of Posts||1|
|Post name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Junior Research Fellow||1 Post|
|The applicant must have a Master’s degree in the relevant branch of Engineering/Technology or equivalent with CGPA not below 6.5 on a 10-point scale or 60% marks (where CGPA is not awarded).|
|Age limit||As per MNIT Rules|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 25000/- Per Month|
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Closing Date||20th December 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Interview.|
How to Apply
|The candidates interested in the above area of research and for the above post may send their application in prescribed form (format attached) with complete information and attachments (self attested, scanned copy of certificates/documents/degree/award) along with latest CV to the undersigned in soft copy via email to email@example.com as single pdf document.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
- MNIT Jaipur reserves all the rights to fix suitable criteria for shortlisting the eligible candidates.
- The project team will have the right to put any screening criteria in case large numbers of applications are received.
- The committee also reserves right for not selecting any candidate/offering lower post in case candidates are not found suitable for the applied post.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview based on merit.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed only by e-mail/Mobile. No separate letter will be issued for the interview. Candidates should appear for the interview along with their original certificates, documents.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for attending the interview. Calling for interviewing is not a guarantee for selection.
- The selected candidates can opt for Ph.D. program (Renewable Energy) announced by MNIT (twice a year) in case they are interested in pursuing Ph.D. at MNIT Jaipur as per provision in the above research area after fulfilling the required criteria as per institute rules.
- No communications will be entertained for being called/ not- called and/or selected/ not selected for the advertised position.