MNNIT recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.mnnit.ac.in for the recruitment of 142 vacancies at Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Professor can apply online application from 7th January 2019 and before 31st January 2019.
|Organization Name||Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology|
|Total Number of Posts||142|
|Post name||Assistant Professor|
|Assistant Professor||142 Posts|
|B. Tech. or any equivalent degree/M.C.A. and/ or M. Tech. or any equivalent degree, in relevant discipline OR B.A./ B.Sc./B.Com. or any equivalent undergraduate degree and/ or M.A./ M.Sc./ M. Com./ M.B.A. or any equivalent P.G. degree, in relevant discipline.|
|Age limit||60 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month|
|UR/ OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||No Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||7th January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||31st January 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application Form||5th February 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test/Presentation/Seminar.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.mnnit.ac.in from 7th January 2019 to 31st January 2019. After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/printout of online application form along with the self- attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures etc. is to be sent by speed/registered post to the Registrar, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad, Prayagraj-211004, Uttar Pradesh, India, failing which their candidature will not be considered. The envelope containing the application be superscribed as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……………………. DEPARTMENT.. ………………….. on or before 5th February 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Candidates must apply online in the prescribed application form available on the Institute Website http//:www.mnnit.ac.in. Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected. Every completed online application shall be identified by a unique application reference number, which shall be used for any future communication. The candidates are advised to download the same from Institute website and keep a hard copy of the duly filled application along with the proof of required fee deposited in the specific bank account. The duly completed application form along with the self- attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures etc. is to be sent by speed/registered post to the Registrar, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad, Prayagraj-211004, Uttar Pradesh, India, failing which their candidature will not be considered. The envelope containing the application be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……………………. DEPARTMENT.. ………………….. “
- The last date of receiving hard copy is 05.02.2019(5.30 P.M.).The Institute will not be responsible under any circumstances for any sort of postal delay. Applications received after due date shall be summarily rejected.
- The Institute shall retain the applicant data for non-shortlisted candidates only for three months after the completion of recruitment process.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post in the prescribed manner and separate application with fee must be deposited for each post.
- Applications which are not in prescribed form I without relevant supporting enclosures and fee shall be summarily rejected. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates shall indicate two references of eminent persons in the field/ profession who may be contacted by the Institute for their recommendations.
- The Institute has the right to set higher norms than minimum and areas of specialization while short listing, taking into account the specific requirements of the individual departments. The short listing norms may not be uniform across the departments/ posts of the Institute and shall be binding on all the applicants. The decision of the Institute related to all matters pertaining to the recruitment shall be final and binding on the applicants.
- The date for determining eligibility of candidates in every respect i. e. qualifications, experience and preferred age limit etc. shall be considered as on the closing date, i.e. the last date of the submission of application form. However, those who have submitted the Ph.D. but not awarded, may be considered but they must produce documentary proof towards award of Ph.D. at the time of presentation/interview, failing which they shall be debarred from the recruitment process.
- More than six months of experience in relevant regular position in any organization will only be considered in total experience.
- The short listed candidates may be required to appear for Written Test and/or Presentation/Seminar in the respective departments, in addition to facing the Selection Committee. No TA/DA will be paid for attending written test.
- Details of Written Test and/or Presentation/Seminar will be uploaded on the Institute website in due course. Applicants are advised to keep watching the Institute website on regular basis.
- Persons serving in Govt. I Semi Govt. I PSUs I Universities I Educational Institutions should send their applications either THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL or should furnish a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the Competent Authority of the organization serving, at the time of interview otherwise they may not be allowed for interview. However, they can submit the advance copy of the application form.
- Relevant caste/Category certificates in prescribed format [Enclosure- B /C/ D] are required to be submitted at the time of presentation/interview, if shortlisted. No other certificate will be accepted as a sufficient proof.
- OBC certificate issued on or after 1st April, 2018 shall only be considered for reservation under OBC (NonCreamy Layer) category. [Refer Enclosure C].
- The persons with disability (PWD) shall be required to submit the Disability/Medical Certificate in the prescribed form issued by the competent medical authorities for the purpose of employment as per Government of India norms at the time of presentation/interview. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the disability shall only be eligible for the benefit of reservation under this category [Refer Enclosure D].
- Original documents along with one set of self-attested copies will have to be produced at the time of interview for verification.
- The applicants are adviced/required to visit the Institute website www.mnnit.ac.in regularly. The list of candidates short listed for further participation in the selection process such as presentation/interview etc will be displayed on the Institute website. No separate communication/intimation in this regard shall be made by the Institute.
- Legal disputes, if any, with MNNIT Allahabad, Prayagraj will be restricted within the jurisdiction of Prayagraj, U.P., India only.
- Any addendum/ Corrigendum/ Clarification will be published only on the Institute website. Please keep visiting the Institute website for any information/ updates.