MOIL recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.moil.nic.in for the recruitment of 08 (eight) for Medical Consultant vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 23rd May 2018.
|Organization Name||Manganese Ore India Limited|
|Post Name||Medical Consultant|
|No of vacancies||08|
|Job location||Nagpur (Maharashtra)|
|Last date||23rd May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by MOIL with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for MOIL recruitment 2018.
MOIL recruitment Medical Consultant vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Medical Consultant||8||Rs. 50000/-|
MOIL 2018 eligibility criteria for Medical Consultant
Educational Qualification: MBBS from a recognized University/Institute. Preference will be given to the Doctors who possess MD in any discipline or PG Diploma Obstetrics/Pediatrics/Ophthalmology/Dermatology/Orthopedic/Emergency Medical Hospital Administration.
Age Limit: 70 years
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
MOIL Medical Consultant 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Personal Interview
MOIL application fee 2018
Fee charges: No Fee
MOIL application form for Medical Consultant 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may send their application in prescribed format and superscribing on the envelop Application for the post of—– to MOIL Bhawan, 1-A Katol Road, Nagpur – 440013, Maharashtra on or before 23.05.2018 along with detailed bio-data and self-attested copies of certificates and testimonial.
MOIL Medical Consultant 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration||23.05.2018|
|Date of Interview||30.05.2018|
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- For the above posts Doctors who are going to be retired on or before 01/06/2018 can apply.
- In support of age proof, candidates will have to submit School Leaving/Matriculation/ Secondary Board Certificate / Certificates of Birth from concerned Municipal Authorities.
- In support of percentage of marks and experience, candidates will have to enclose self-attested copies along with application.
- Candidature will be liable for cancellation for the post applied and/or removal from the services of the Company after joining, if at any stage it is found that information furnished in the application is misleading/incomplete/false. The candidates are advised to give specific/correct/full information and attach proof thereof by way of self-attested photocopies of the original documents/certificates etc.
- The Management will not take any responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit for any application or communication.
- SC/ST candidates should produce Valid Caste Certificate issued from the Competent Authorities.
- OBC candidates applying for the post reserved for OBC should not belong to ‘Creamy Layer’ and shall produce Valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate from the Competent Authorities.
- Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be called for the interview. Only short listed candidates will be notified for the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates from the candidature of the post.
- Kindly ensure that all certificates/documents submitted by you are neatly stapled /tied together and the photograph properly affixed in the space provided.
- Any amendment/modification to this will be given on MOIL Limited Website only www.moil.nic.in
- All future communication may be made through emails only. Hence, please provide your valid email – id and keep checking your email – id regularly.